Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What should A&M do if we finish _____ in the SEC West

4,303 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Our standards are Fran and Sherm.

You realize that for the amount of money we are spending, our players to the NFL history, our class rankings. and our place (20 something) in all time wins, that Fran and Sherm were pathetic, right?

I can't stand people who will claim the potbangers are irrational idiots while also saying Sumlin is better than Fran or Sherm so give him a pay raise.

Jesus.

I can't stand people who exaggerate the positions of other posters in order to try to win a meaningless argument. Makes them look like an irrational idiot.

If you are calling the last two years "epic meltdowns", you clearly weren't here during Fran or Sherm. We lost some games and threw away some others. Losing Murray and Allen within a week was "epic", but the seasons were still better than most during the two previous campaigns. Just sayin'.

That was the text. Which part was exaggerated? Or do you just like to have the last word because you can't say anything of merit and have to resort to insults?

You said someone was arguing to give Sumlin a pay raise. Which no one was. Which makes you look like an idiot. Because at the end of the day, this argument doesn't matter, so why do you feel like you need to make up positions for people? It's just dumb.
AggieCVQ
We gave him a huge pay raise and unbelievable buyout his first year because people were desperate after Fran and Sherm. It's not an exaggeration, but rather a statement of fact. For a meaningless argument, you sure seem to care Mr. I'm too cool for petty Internet arguments but will do it anyways.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
We gave him a huge pay raise and unbelievable buyout his first year because people were desperate after Fran and Sherm. It's not an exaggeration, but rather a statement of fact. For a meaningless argument, you sure seem to care Mr. I'm too cool for petty Internet arguments but will do it anyways.

That's not what you meant though. You were trying to say someone on this board was arguing that Sumlin deserves a raise right now. Which is just dumb.

And yeah, I'm bored. It's entertaining making you look dumb.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.