Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Manziel Lawyer mistakenly sends text to AP.....

37,928 Views | 177 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
....our boy just spent $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia shop just 15 hours after getting t-boned.

Manziel is going be found floating dead in a bathtub one day.......
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
He can also now probably sue his own lawyer
. . .
quote:
Paul Manziel, the quarterback's father, told ESPN's Josina Anderson that he wants his son to get well but that he has to do that for himself.

"He's a druggie. It's not a secret that he's a druggie," Paul Manziel said Friday. "I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn't seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn't die before he comes to his senses. That's about all you can say. I don't know what else to say.

"I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we'll see."

"I had him in rehab and he escaped and the doctors let him go, and that is a whole other story." Paul Manziel told ESPN on Friday. "So, I mean, I had him and the system failed. It didn't work. He has more money than me so he can outrun me.

"Like I said, there are two things are going to happen: He's either going to die, or he's going to figure out that he needs help. It's one of the two. But we've done everything that we can do. Life goes on. You can't just chase somebody that's not willing to listen."
AgsLv44
AG
Wow
merc
AG
I'm surprised he's not broke yet. Prison might be the only way he lives if his family can't even reach him
SeattleAgJr
In before #Legend comments.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
What an elaborate scheme to get out of Cleveland.
SeattleAgJr
They were thank you gifts for Jerry Jones, for bringing him onboard.
fightinag
Id Love to see him on Doctor Phil.....
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
What an elaborate scheme to get out of Cleveland.

Lol
SeattleAgJr
quote:
I'm surprised he's not broke yet. Prison might be the only way he lives if his family can't even reach him
Just have TMZ on speed dial. They keep pretty good tabs on him for them.
BillYeoman
quote:
quote:
Paul Manziel, the quarterback's father, told ESPN's Josina Anderson that he wants his son to get well but that he has to do that for himself.

"He's a druggie. It's not a secret that he's a druggie," Paul Manziel said Friday. "I don't know what to say other than my son is a druggie and he needs help. He just hasn't seeked it yet. Hopefully he doesn't die before he comes to his senses. That's about all you can say. I don't know what else to say.

"I hate to say it but I hope he goes to jail. I mean, that would be the best place for him. So we'll see."

"I had him in rehab and he escaped and the doctors let him go, and that is a whole other story." Paul Manziel told ESPN on Friday. "So, I mean, I had him and the system failed. It didn't work. He has more money than me so he can outrun me.

"Like I said, there are two things are going to happen: He's either going to die, or he's going to figure out that he needs help. It's one of the two. But we've done everything that we can do. Life goes on. You can't just chase somebody that's not willing to listen."

Heartbreaking.
ag2003
AG
I don't care how much you have tried and been shat on, I can't believe his dad has given up trying. Unreal
FCBlitz
quote:
I don't care how much you have tried and been shat on, I can't believe his dad has given up trying. Unreal
hate to give you a dose of reality.......once your kid turns 18 years all you can do is offer advice and hope the kid takes it. Other than that there is nothing one can do. It is a very helpless feeling.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
quote:

This is actually the advice many doctor's give to family members of addicts.
aglaohfour
AG
quote:

Have you ever dealt with an immediate family member who is struggling with a serious addiction? It's living hell, and at some point you have to make a choice to give up, or risk destroying yourself and the rest of your family. Sad, but true. It's a ****ty position to be in.
Bodhi
AG
quote:
wth are you talking about?
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm assumimg the paraphernalia...
libertyag
AG
Johnny is a punk and an idiot. He is likely not long for this world. Seems now if all those NFL teams that passed on him were a lot smarter than some figured.
ag2003
AG
That's fair....has to be terrible feeling. We need better laws for addicts
gigemags-99
AG
and what an epic eff up by the Lawyer.
Bodhi
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

i thought that but i don't understand the jerry reference..
AgHawkeye
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes Paul.... The System failed.
Speedystooth
AG
Paul sounds like a really great Dad.
Al Bula
AG
Jail time... Give it to him
SeattleAgJr
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i thought that but i don't understand the jerry reference..
It was a follow up to the comment about a scheme to get out of Cleveland and get with the Cowboys.
Chips2003
AG
quote:
....our boy just spent $1,000 at a drug paraphernalia shop just 15 hours after getting t-boned.

Your post confuses me. The part in bold was texted by his lawyer? Or all of it? And who is AP? You mean the Associated Press?
FCBlitz
quote:
That's fair....has to be terrible feeling. We need better laws for addicts

....need to expand that to mental health disease. Had a relative with a son that at about 19 had serious mental health issues click in. The kid was enlisted in the military and decided to not show up to work anymore. They asked him to see a psychiatrist . He said they were crazy.....he was just fine. Ended up they were quite nice to him. Discharged with a failure to conform.

Kid came home and really fell apart. Despite many calls to the sheriffs with visits not much anyone could do. At some point the animated violence became physical violence and the kid was forcefully put in a state hospital for 3 months. That seems to be the max time for a stay in a mental health facility. Other than that not much anyone can do to bring them help and relief. Dam laws.
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:

Wow seems like parenting is part of the problem
Bodhi
AG
quote:
quote:

Your post confuses me. The part in bold was texted by his lawyer? Or all of it? And who is AP? You mean the Associated Press?

Adrian Peterson
VanZandt92
quote:
Johnny is a punk and an idiot. He is likely not long for this world. Seems now if all those NFL teams that passed on him were a lot smarter than some figured.

I bet he still has the reflexes of a cat though. He is like Spider-Man.
mpaggie06
AG
I can't believe Mike Pettine is still after him. I bet somehow Hyman is pulling the strings on the whole vendetta against Manziel. And his dad is clearly getting paid to say all these things.
BMX Bandit
quote:
I can't believe Mike Pettine is still after him. I bet somehow Hyman is pulling the strings on the whole vendetta against Manziel. And his dad is clearly getting paid to say all these things.

Im sure you think you are funny, and I apologize in advance for coming down on you because you certainly aren't the only one casting stones.

Aggies laughing at Manziel make me f'cking sick. A person who brought us all great joy has his life is crashing in front of us & some just giggle like school girls. Pathetic.

It's a tragedy what he has done to himself. I hope he gets it together.
ag2003
AG
How is it some of these kids get 10 yr prison sentences for possessing an ounce or two of pot, but Manziel can openly use cocaine and other things, constantly get in legal trouble, etc, and nothing
JJxvi
AG
Lol. Naive child.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.