Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

**Countdown to Kickoff**

16,755 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Guy on a Buffalo
Austin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
68 More days
Texas A&M's jersey legacies: The 60s
68. Mark Dennard (1975-77): A key fixture on the offensive line when A&M posted 28 victories in a three-season span. Dennard was an All-Southwest Conference center as a senior. He was then taken in the 10th round of the 1978 NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. Dennard played seven seasons with the Dolphins and Philadelphia Eagles and then opened a popular restaurant in College Station that featured chicken wings. And more.

I'm having a hell of a time finding old photos of these players in an A&M jersey!
Austin Ag
AG
66. Geoff Hangartner (2002-04): A starter in 36 consecutive games at center and offensive tackle, Hangartner earned All-Big 12 honors in 2003. After his A&M career he was chosen in the fifth round of the 2005 NFL Draft by the Carolina Panthers. He played nine seasons in the NFL.
http://texags.com/s/13584/texas-ams-jersey-legacies-the-60s/25
Austin Ag
AG
65 Larry Kelm, RIP
Austin Ag
AG
64 Joe Boyd

http://www.joeboydfoundation.com/
Austin Ag
AG
#63 Doug Carr (Single Season Tackle all time Aggie record holder 157 tackles) Can't find any pictures...

#63 Kyle Lednicky ...this is the only picture I could find of the walk-on deep snapper who never missed a deep snap in 4 seasons. If you can find another one please post it.

tford12
AG
Looks like we missed 62, but here's "The General" to remind us there's only 61 days left til Aggie football
Tamu_mgm
AG
45 days.....
Ozamataz Buckshank
AG
44mAG
AG

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
#63 Doug Carr (Single Season Tackle all time Aggie record holder 157 tackles) Can't find any pictures...

#63 Kyle Lednicky ...this is the only picture I could find of the walk-on deep snapper who never missed a deep snap in 4 seasons. If you can find another one please post it.

Those are the best unis ever.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
texag86
AG
quote:

Wow--wrecking crew personified!
TowerAg90
AG

Texas A&M's sole member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Class of '52. 8 Pro Bowls.
67walkon
Tommy Maxwell was the SWC 100 & 200 champ in track if I am not mistaken. Tommy was always ready.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.