Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

T&P for Johnny

37,379 Views | 143 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by marble rye
AZdesertAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're worried about you bro.

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/29/johnny-manziel-disappears-before-family-party/

texasaggie84
AG
Who the hell cares any longer? I don't give a crap about people talking about his "addiction." Too many folks out there with real problems and no one to help them. He brought this on himself, along with his parents, and does not deserve any more attention.
TecRecAg
AG
The kid has a real problem. I know some people that are close with him that say he'll be lucky to be alive a year from now. At first I thought they were crazy, but I'm starting to worry that there may be some truth to that.
blumpkin
AG
This must be serious. Not like him to miss a party.
fightinag
W H O C A R E S !!!
fightinag

FCBlitz
Cut off attention and money. Then let him determine if life matters or not.

Too bad he not dumb enough to threatened anyone's life then help would come his way whether he likes it or not.
TyHolden
AG
We need a where's Johnny app so that we can keep track of him. Maybe texags could create some kind of geo Johnny game?
BombayAg
I wish his daddy Had spanked him when he was 5
Hamburger Dan
Eventually, he could end up wearing an ankle monitor - then he can be tracked more easily.
basand
Ask TMZ. Those darn people have been tracking his every move everyday
mcag83
AG
quote:
Ask TMZ. Those darn people have been tracking his every move everyday

Yup....the tabloid folks are happy that he is a train wreck. Makes their work easy....
Muy
AG
quote:
Who the hell cares any longer? I don't give a crap about people talking about his "addiction." Too many folks out there with real problems and no one to help them. He brought this on himself, along with his parents, and does not deserve any more attention.

What a ****tty thing to say.
DenverAg91
AG
Looks like he was found.

http://collegespun.com/sec/texas-am/johnny-manziel-reportedly-missing-since-friday-but-heres-video-of-him-partying-sunday-night

DecadePlan
AG
Glad he's safe (for now.)

Cuz yeah, I care.
1995aggie
AG
Totally agree Muy. Here's hoping 84 never has a loved one with and addiction problem. Despite all the science some folks will just not understand that this is a horrible disease, one that kills young people more than any other killer now. Too many people continue to treat this is a moral failure despite the science. Don't get me wrong. Manziel is making stupid decisions right now, but I am rooting for him to accept help. The fact that he is a millionaire makes it much tougher. As someone said earlier to cut off his money., unfortunately that can't be done so his fall to the bottom will most likely take much longer
Frisco - Ag
AG
quote:
W H O C A R E S !!!
blumpkin
AG
He's like Howard Hughes without any of the positive contributions to society.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Totally agree Muy. Here's hoping 84 never has a loved one with and addiction problem. Despite all the science some folks will just not understand that this is a horrible disease, one that kills young people more than any other killer now. Too many people continue to treat this is a moral failure despite the science. Don't get me wrong. Manziel is making stupid decisions right now, but I am rooting for him to accept help. The fact that he is a millionaire makes it much tougher. As someone said earlier to cut off his money., unfortunately that can't be done so his fall to the bottom will most likely take much longer

What about the people who can't even afford to party every night? Do you and all the other self-righteous BSers on here worry about them? You know, the ones who were never minor athletic stars and never gave you or Decade a sweaty boy crush?
aggieaviator
AG
I care. Whose fault it is isn't consequential. Prayers for this young man to get his life in order.
DecadePlan
AG
Like my younger brother, Harry? Yeah, I've given him a second thought. But carry on you pr***.
CrazyDayDuck
quote:
I wish his daddy Had spanked him when he was 5

This times a thousand.

Affluenza strikes again.

I think we need to start throwing these crap parents in prison along with the kids they raised to be animals.
1995aggie
AG
Harry. You and I have debated before about this topic and I feel I understand where you are on the subject so might not put tons of effort here, but will comment on a few things. I can tell you that I an far from self righteous. I spend lots of unpaid hours helping people in addiction, both families of youth addicts and youth addicts themselves (please save the definition of youth etc, point here is that for many addicts addiction begins in adolescence). And yes I care about all addicts that I know about. To me, it's a major epidemic and I fight to change public perception one person at a time. I understand the point you are making about famous vs countless others we ( all of us ) don't know about, but I think it's reasonable t o understand that people are voicing their opinion about someonethey do have a connection with, whether the connection is significant or reciprocal or not. Understand your point, but truly believe you miss the point (respectfully)
jimmyp
AG
I care.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I remember discussing the topic, but didn't recognize your username. I know addiction is a real issue (and I have far less charitable views of some addicts I've known IRL than you might), but I'm not comfortable with internet diagnoses or vicarious "personal" relationships with athletes we only know from game watching or online clickbait.
1995aggie
AG
I understand both points. The Internet diagnosis is the one we debated heavily last time. Like I said last time, I'm 100 percent sure he is an addict. And everyone else will eventually have to come to that conclusion. I have remained pretty quiet over last few months, but will reiterate that I hope I am wrong but I know I am not. Again, I get your point about Internet diagnosis, but This is the wrong case to make your point

And on the other point, I get it, but as I said, it's reasonable to understand that people do have a connection to him and that may irk you but it's just the reality. Suspect 100 percent of people that feel this way about Manziel would feel as strong and most likely stronger about their family member

blumpkin
AG
quote:
I care.
VatoLocoAggie
We need all the prayer warriors to activate and initiate the prayer chains.

Has anyone mentioned possibly organizing a search party and a prayer vigil?

Thoughts and prayers for your safe return, Johnny.
libertyag
AG
Since he was an NFL bust, I think he has turned his attention to becoming one of the biggest dewshbags in the history of the game. Self-destructive to the point he will self-destruct and likely sooner rather than later.
Gator90
AG
Sources close to ex #Browns QB Johnny Manziel tell cleveland.com they have been in contact with him as recently as this afternoon
TitanAGGIE09
AG
He's probably with macaulay culkin at the plaza hotel...
ColdChedda
AG
He was "found". The only thing missing is his NFL career.
VatoLocoAggie
quote:
He was "found". The only thing missing is his NFL career.

Hallelujah. Never underestimate the power of positive thoughts.

Amazing news and much relief knowing Johhny was repatriated. I hope he is safe and healthy.

Do you have a link?
67walkon
I CARE! And if you don't , you're not a Texas Aggie. Pick up a stone. I dare you. Johnny, 99.9% of the Aggie family cares and is deeply concerned. Praying for you daily! Peace!
Ervin Burrell
AG
All of those saying they care or are praying for him would be laughing at him if he had played college football anywhere else.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.