Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

by conversion of prophecy: the sips are about to bolt

7,858 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by adk9595
Indignitas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
If the University of Texas and other Big 12 South schools left for the other conference without Baylor, it would be "Armageddon for our University," Jones wrote.
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/regent-warns-legislators-of-armageddon-for-baylor-if-texas-schools/article_62e4ae7f-5511-5f0e-bca9-1b6bb6fbdd58.html

So bu's long-anticipated Armageddon is here. That means...the sips are "leaving without baylor!" If the sips are heading to the PAC, the lulz will be, just, all-devouring.
SlackerAg
AG
The Branch Stupidians should lose their Nike deal.
KahunaBurger
2013?
FtBendTxAg
AG
They should've never been in a league above Rice, SMU, TCU(for a long time) or UH. They should've never been included in big league, big money football. They're worthless. Good riddance and they deserve any hypothetical coming their way.
FtBendTxAg
AG
You should be permabanned for linking 3 year old articles bro.
FrontPorchAg
quote:
The Branch Stupidians should lose their Nike deal.
Surprised that hasn't happened. Nike is so PC that I'm sure it wouldn't take much of a letter writting campagin.

Hell, they pulled Pacquiao's sponsorship over gay comments.
FrontPorchAg
Edit: can't post tweets apparently

UTExan
The PAC-12 schools have to vote for this and when Utah and Colorado were admitted I believe all schools had to agree to the admissions. Texas may make it in but I doubt the conference would consider any church school. Texas Tech may also have a bit of a rough time based on their research profile and past sucess, which counts for a lot in PAC-12 admission criteria. I would love to get more exposure fr Utah in Texas by playing in Austin, but that is a tenuous prospect right now. The PAC-12 would probably need two schools at least in Texas and with A&M in the SEC I just don't see another viable candidate.
TMartin
Remove Buddy Jones and insert Ma Richards and this is just the second verse of the same song. If tu gets the deal they want they will leave anyway so not sure what's the big deal. The Oklahoma schools could get hurt the worst if they're not careful.
agmrpink
AG
quote:
You should feel bad for not being able to do elementary level math.
FtBendTxAg
AG
TexanJeff
AG
quote:

Troof
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Branch Stupidians

Blue Star for you sir
THEH1Raider-98
AG
Riveting 3 year old article......
adk9595
AG
Different article than what was linked
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.