Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

My prophecy is being fulfilled...

12,112 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Fisted Lamb
Pylon Cam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Before we won the regular season SEC basketball conference championship, I called that we would win consecutive sec championships in the three major sports (football, basketball, and baseball). The all-knowing Saturday Down South backs me up. Also, if we win the sec championship in football, then we most likely win the national championship as well. We have all of the coaches and players to make it happen. Sadly, the flip-side of my prophecy is that I may not watch the majority of any one game, or else we would loose. I will take one for the team though, because a football natty is worth it. Start drinking the kool-aid now, without fear of throwing up. This is going to be a special season for Aggie football...
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
*kool-aid

SMH

jokershady
AG
But are you sitting on a toilet when Aggie Football is being played?
Pylon Cam
AG
Actually, I have been testing this out and I may not listen to it on the radio or be in a room where I can see it on the television. I may here the audio from the television if I don't see the visual aspect, check on my phone, or not pay attention and watch the recorded game later. It does not matter what other activity I may be doing during the game.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Well I'm in.
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
Before we won the regular season SEC basketball conference championship, I called that we would win consecutive sec championships in the three major sports (football, basketball, and baseball). The all-knowing Saturday Down South backs me up. Also, if we win the sec championship in football, than we most likely win the national championship as well. We have all of the coaches and players to make it happen. Sadly, the flip-side of my prophecy is that I may not watch the majority of any one game, or else we would loose. I will take one for the team though, because a football natty is worth it. Start drinking the kool-aid now, without fear of throwing up. This is going to be a special season for Aggie football...

Will someone please learn the difference between then and than?
Bone6
OP....put your money where your mouth is

I'll give you 5 to 1 odds, you bet $1,000 to win $5,000 for us to win the SEC championship in football

I'll Venmo/Paypal/Stripe the money to a neutral 3rd party
CorpsAg11
AG
We have the coaches and players now to win a nat'l championship? This is news to me.
BMX Bandit
quote:

I'll give you 5 to 1 odds, you bet $1,000 to win $5,000 for us to win the SEC championship in football

Afraid to give the real odds?
Fighting Texas Aggie
quote:
quote:

No kidding, "5 to 1 odds" and "put your money where your mouth is" don't really go together in this situation.
Ex-liberalag12
Are you a God?
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
Before we won the regular season SEC basketball conference championship, I called that we would win consecutive sec championships in the three major sports (football, basketball, and baseball). The all-knowing Saturday Down South backs me up. Also, if we win the sec championship in football, then we most likely win the national championship as well. We have all of the coaches and players to make it happen. Sadly, the flip-side of my prophecy is that I may not watch the majority of any one game, or else we would loose. I will take one for the team though, because a football natty is worth it. Start drinking the kool-aid now, without fear of throwing up. This is going to be a special season for Aggie football...
ahlongslide
AG
Foresight is 2020
Lateralus Ag
AG
Lose. It's lose.

Loose is a completely different word.
Pylon Cam
AG
It looks like I am. The prophecy is alive and real.
ahlongslide
AG
quote:

What are the real odds?
oklacityag75
AG
AMEN !!!!
John 14:6
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
quote:

What are the real odds?

VegasInsider has 100/1. Step up, Bone.
BMX Bandit
quote:
quote:
quote:

What are the real odds?

That's for national championship isn't it?
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What are the real odds?

That's for national championship isn't it?

True. Self-ban til morning.
Born Maroon
AG
quote:
Actually, I have been testing this out and I may not listen to it on the radio or be in a room where I can see it on the television. I may here the audio from the television if I don't see the visual aspect, check on my phone, or not pay attention and watch the recorded game later. It does not matter what other activity I may be doing during the game.
You sound crazy as Hell.

I love it.
Kyle Field Tomato
Hold the throne!
SBISA Victim
AG
Bump
FriendlyAg
Lateralus Ag said:

Lose. It's lose.

Loose is a completely different word.

Lol
BulldogAg
AG
I am undefeated in my man cave this year. That is where I'll be watching it.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.