Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hill, Allen, Murray, and Martell

20,335 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GlendaleAg
1876er
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wonder what the common denominator was?
Tom Hagen
AG
Entitlement.
gopgabe
AG
quote:

Lemme try old person bingo

* Millenial
* Entitled
* SJW
* uh not sec ready
* uh uh not tall enough
* uh uh uh.... I got no more WAIT whiny.
BombayAg
our mishandling
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
quote:
Entitlement.
If this trend continues are we really gonna stick with entitlement?
suburban cowboy
AG
nm
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Oh good. 1876er is back. Only shows up when something bad happens
Ag13
AG
quote:
None have or will win a national championship.
chipotle
believe it or not...spav
cecil77
AG
quote:
Manziel Heisman
1876er
AG
quote:
quote:

Three of those guys will likely compete for national championships at their new schools.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Entitlement.
Keep using that as an excuse for yet another 5th place finish in the West. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
1876er
AG
quote:

Haven't been on this website in a while. I'll go back to avoiding it.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
It's such an easy way out to look at some 18 or 19 year old none of us know anything about and call him entitled.

Is Knight entitled because he didn't get what he wanted at OU and transferred to us? Of course not.

When you have one regime cycle through 8 quarterbacks in 5 years do you really want to keep blaming the athletes?
Drawkcab
So excited I won't have to look at this kids abs for 3 years!
FCBlitz
Had Sumlin not been such a crappy coach, not promise midget that he would play and not assainated Alien on national TV he still would be playing for us.

Not complicated. If I were Allens dad I would have advised him to transfer as well. Just not sure it would have been U of H?
technoviking
AG
quote:
quote:

thank you.
Joe Exotic
AG
I wouldn't put Hill in that group. He was a good kid and his problems were with the firewater.
gopgabe
VatoLocoAggie
Firewater is a helluvah drug.
C4D
AG
Easy to say entitlement is the issue. But entitlement exists in every big time program. The problem imo is entitlement vs. Sumlin. He doesnt seem to tolerate any bs and doesnt seem to know how to handle this issue in kids and or fix it. Not really sure the dynamic. Not that i know how to solve that problem either. Or maybe the entire issue was with spav? We shall see.
C4D
AG
quote:
It's such an easy way out to look at some 18 or 19 year old none of us know anything about and call him entitled.

Is Knight entitled because he didn't get what he wanted at OU and transferred to us? Of course not.

When you have one regime cycle through 8 quarterbacks in 5 years do you really want to keep blaming the athletes?

Great point
Frisco - Ag
AG
The minute the "5 *" was created, the drama / entitlement recruit was born.
HerkyJerky
quote:
Had Sumlin not been such a crappy coach, not promise midget that he would play and not assainated Alien on national TV he still would be playing for us.

Not complicated. If I were Allens dad I would have advised him to transfer as well. Just not sure it would have been U of H?

This mofo assassinated an Alien on national TV?
HTownAg
AG
Common denominator is a coaching staff without a clue or direction
MikeA245
Florida decommits since 12'
Will Grier - WV
Jeff Driskel - La Tech
Tyler Murphy - BC
Jacoby Brissett - NC State

I don't want kids that don't want to be Aggies. I'm happy Moorehead showed his love for this University
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:
I don't want kids that don't want to be Aggies. I'm happy Moorehead showed his love for this University
I keep seeing this on message boards. If someone doesn't want to be an Aggie, they won't. Does it make some feel better to point out the obvious that if someone doesn't want to come play for the Aggie football team, they won't?
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
quote:

Please do.
dcAg
Hill was the biggest loss. He had the most talent but had an issue where he had to take a 28 day vacation.

Kyler was one of the biggest pr***s that ever stepped foot on campus. Thank God he left as he would just cause problems.

Kyle didn't like competition and lets face it he really didn't perform all that well. At least not for a team that was trying to win the SEC.

Who cares about Tate. He wasn't going to come here. He is a great HS QB but he is short.
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
our mishandling

Ha, hilarious that you use the word "our".
Craigy
All will have decent to excellent careers. Kyler will tear it up at Oklahoma
AggieRob93
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Three of those guys will likely compete for national championships at their new schools.
Lulz.
annie88
AG
quote:
Entitlement.
we have a winner. thread over.
MikeA245
When I see someone that leaves A&M. I think who cares and we've never had a string of 3 years where we get the top rated QBs in the country. Also was showing that Florida has this happen all the time and top rated QBs leaving and is no reason to panic. Putting on the maroon and white is something special and where you are rated on website means nothing to Aggie fateful. I want some kid that dreams of being an Aggie that embodies everything we are and gets goosebumps when seeing old black and white footage of Kyle, leather helmets and the Bonfire. I want that kid that speaks of passion and teamwork & on the field plays like some blue collared farmer mad man. The Aggie that worries what state our program is in because some kid from Vegas says it's not for me is not an Aggie.
annie88
AG
quote:
When I see someone that leaves A&M. I think who cares and we've never had a string of 3 years where we get the top rated QBs in the country. Also was showing that Florida has this happen all the time and top rated QBs leaving and is no reason to panic. Putting on the maroon and white is something special and where you are rated on website means nothing to Aggie fateful. I want some kid that dreams of being an Aggie that embodies everything we are and gets goosebumps when seeing old black and white footage of Kyle, leather helmets and the Bonfire. I want that kid that speaks of passion and teamwork & on the field plays like some blue collared farmer mad man. The Aggie that worries what state our program is in because some kid from Vegas says it's not for me is not an Aggie.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.