Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

@TheTateMartell

23,307 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
Mrs. Goose
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else notice that in the last 24 hrs he's unpinned his announcement of committing to us???
Slwdsm
No, because we don't stalk kids on twitter.

Stock** damn I fail at zoo-isms
BeastmodeAg
AG
Leave the kid alone
Mrs. Goose
AG
I'm rarely on Twitter (or TexAgs clearly), but have only been on there the last week to follow two major cheerleading competitions at ESPN's Wide World of Sports. Mixed in with those are quite a few football-related posts as you might imagine (there's something kinda major going on in the football world as well right now). So it's something I noticed based on some retweets. I have never & will never post, tweet, or make any other kind of direct contact with a recruit. That's nuts. But, I'm not feeling too confident in the gigemgang. I think there's at least 3 that we've lost.
Punked Shank
AG
quote:
I'm rarely on Twitter (or TexAgs clearly), but have only been on there the last week to follow two major cheerleading competitions at ESPN's Wide World of Sports. Mixed in with those are quite a few football-related posts as you might imagine (there's something kinda major going on in the football world as well right now). So it's something I noticed based on some retweets. I have never & will never post, tweet, or make any other kind of direct contact with a recruit. That's nuts. But, I'm not feeling too confident in the gigemgang. I think there's at least 3
if you have to defend yourself that much...
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Ya dude just stop...
Brack99
AG
FYI. Just checked and it's still pinned.
BMX Bandit
quote:
No, because we don't stalk kids on twitter.

Stock** damn I fail at zoo-isms
Aggielandma12
AG
so OP follows football teenage boys and cheerleaders.
Mrs. Goose
AG
Oh yay, you're right! Not sure why it's not there on my iPad but glad he hasn't made it "Twitter official"...yet!

Now you all may resume commentary on my interest in my daughter's sport & my alma mater's football program! I guess I have to accept that it's incredibly unusual I would have a desire to follow either one!

Thanks & Gig 'em!
Spica
AG
Why does this matter? We will play with whoever wants to be a Texas Aggie.
Mrs. Goose
AG
ABSOLUTELY!!!! But that doesn't mean it isn't interesting to follow recruitment!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
I would expect this sort of reporting from Waragle but not Mrs. Goose!!
BombayAg
quote:
Anyone else notice that in the last 24 hrs he's unpinned his announcement of committing to us???

its still pinned, dummy
Mrs. Goose
AG
Ha! I'm not on TexAgs enough to even know what this means but I blame my blunder on my iPad. It failed me!
Mrs. Goose
AG
Yes, that has been pointed out to me. See my previous response. I blame my iPad! Sorry!
Agsrback12
Remember when we thought we were gonna lose Kyler to tu and thought it was the end of the world?
FtBendTxAg
AG
This same thread happened last week. Exact same thing.

Good lord people.
John Francis Donaghy
He committed to Spav. Spav is gone. Martell will likely go elsewhere. Then again, he might not. Leave him be.
TMF
AG
Let him be. We will get who we get and support. Enjoy life and quit worrying about a teen. Plus nobody is guaranteed, we should know that by now. We need someone who wants to be here and works hard to him and his teammates better.
Slwdsm
quote:
Remember when we thought we were gonna lose Kyler to tu and thought it was the end of the world?

I remember everyone else melting down...

I don't remember flipping out myself though... maybe it's because I try not to worry about things when I know I can't control or affect the outcome.

Most of this board would be a lot better off if they worried about less stupid crap, and watched less reality TV.
Pylon Cam
AG
It is still pinned.
Worlds Foremost Ag
AG
Is this like when someone moves you down or out of their top friends list on MySpace?

If so...OMG NO HE DIDNT!!
Cancelled
AG
MySpace rocks!
Bowlinag
AG
I heard from a source that told me about Kyle and Kyler very early on that Tate is going to de-commit soon.

Hope he was wrong, but does not look good.

Not trying to make a splash just passing along info.
DustysLineup
AG
He hasn't responded to any of my DM's for the last three nights, I'm starting to worry.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
He hasn't responded to any of my DM's for the last three nights, I'm starting to worry.

I'm having the same issues with my DMS and it's starting to worry me. First I stopped receiving responses from Kyle and Kyler, then Johnny, and now Tate. Not sure how much more of this emotional punishment I can take.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Like every other 17-18 year old, Tate needs to make the best choice for him.

We all want that to mean he is in aggieland for the next four years. But that may not be the decision and ultimately, that's ok. Best of luck to the kid (unless he goes to Waco or Austin)
revolutionAG
OP post pics of your daughter.

There are rules.

I invoke rule #1.

agmrpink
AG
RIP Goose.
Texags is garbage
Guys, we have to stalk, follow and hashtag our recruits if we want to win Nattys. There's also the Ole Miss method where you pay them and dare the NCAA to come after you.
Indignitas
AG
Why is there any mystery with this kid? He's basically optioning his commitment to us. Right now I'd put it at about 5% probability that he stays with us. It's the price of ridding ourselves of Spav. So, all in all, it's a big-time win for us.
Lederhausen
AG
It's the same thing last time y'all said he unpinned his tweet... If you actually have Twitter you would see that it's still up. Here's the solution for everyone that thinks he's uncommitted:

1. Download Twitter
2. Look at his page
3. Never tweet recruits
DustysLineup
AG
If this is actually Goose the poster's wife, I'm sure they're both entertained by how this thread went.
VatoLocoAggie
I am done with this kid. I don't care. He is very into himself and that's not what Aggie football is about.

No way he commits here in my opinion. I am done defending him.

I wish him the best of luck in life and in college football unless it's against us.

#GigEmGangGone
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.