Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Classic John

8,294 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by InvoiceAg
Bodhi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

45-70Ag
AG
He should just shut up
wangus12
AG
Jail time might do him some good. And if he was my kid, as of right now, he'd have long way to go to work his way back into my will.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Will you do it if he does?
Satellite of Love
WGAS! Your life would be better if you didn't waste it following some kid.
aggie_fan13
AG
I pray everyday that today will be the last post about manziel on the football page, im always wrong
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
Will you do it if he does?

Meh.

If that's the bet, I can talk forever.
GoodAg Paulie
AG
quote:
Jail time might do him some good. And if he was my kid, as of right now, he'd have long way to go to work his way back into my will.

You think he cares about his daddy's money. Lol.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.

Isn't that precisely the point and why people continue to say he wasted his opportunities?

Not sure what he's going for here.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Sounds like he's going for "I'm gonna wreck it the Arena Football league".
Coog97
Von Miller needs to kindly, yet firmly, ask him to change his Twitter profile picture to one that doesn't include Von Miller.
fightinag
I enjoyed the movies of football teams made up of prisoners
Has jff secured or auditioned for a starring role in the next one?
Can he stay sober enough to even play the part ?
Shake and Bake
take it to the johnny football page
AggieDPT
AG
Dang what a badass. Might not feel so tough when he's in jail one day.
Buck Nasty
AG
quote:
A little bit of jail, that usually does the trick!
AgPediRPh
AG
I completely agree with Tweet #3. Kind of a bi*** move.
J-Turn
Turns out the guy that tweeted him wasn't even there...
oysterbayAG
AG
Will Burge and his ilk are useless scumbags ! I will say this again and again and again : Johnny Manziel never failed a random NFL Drug Test ! According to the NFL he is drug free. It has not been " prooven " that he is an alcoholic or even a heavy drinker. His On Field performance as an NFL Quarterback last season was successful.
( Watch his games on NFL Gamepass , read the transcripts of of the comments by his coaches , teammates, and opposing head coaches on his play ) The Crowley thing will be dismissed because it is a bunch of nothing !
The off field stuff last season was harmless and the critical hype by these social media clowns and the incompetent Cleveland Browns was all subjective BS. The laziness and stupidity of these low tier media jerks is beyond belief.
marble rye
AG
Oh please. He's not going to jail.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
quote:
quote:

You think he cares about his daddy's money. Lol.

He'll need it when he's broke as **** in two years.
Loverboy
If his family is still funding this train wreck, they're the problem.

Jff is toast.

jickyjack1
quote:
If his family is still funding this train wreck, they're the problem.

Jff is toast.

When he's spent his last dime, he's spent his last dime.
oklacityag75
AG
Johnny, all of Aggieland loves you. You will always be cherished with all of us Aggies. We want the best for you. We want you to get it together and then go back on that field and kick the ever loving...compound...complex hell out of the NFL and all these expert sports talkers. Praying for you Johnny.
unmade bed
quote:
Will Burge and his ilk are useless scumbags ! I will say this again and again and again : Johnny Manziel never failed a random NFL Drug Test ! According to the NFL he is drug free. It has not been " prooven " that he is an alcoholic or even a heavy drinker. His On Field performance as an NFL Quarterback last season was successful.
( Watch his games on NFL Gamepass , read the transcripts of of the comments by his coaches , teammates, and opposing head coaches on his play ) The Crowley thing will be dismissed because it is a bunch of nothing !
The off field stuff last season was harmless and the critical hype by these social media clowns and the incompetent Cleveland Browns was all subjective BS. The laziness and stupidity of these low tier media jerks is beyond belief.

this guy
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
Johnny, all of Aggieland loves you. You will always be cherished with all of us Aggies. We want the best for you. We want you to get it together and then go back on that field and kick the ever loving...compound...complex hell out of the NFL and all these expert sports talkers. Praying for you Johnny.

I want him to do whatever the hell he wants to as long as he doesn't end up dead, in prison or ruining someone else's life.... It would be a nice plus if he doesn't end up broke.
Memphis 7

Groundhog Day dog-pilers saying the same **** over and over and over... About how someone else should get their life in order.

Isn't it ironic, don't you think...
A little too ironic...
FCBlitz
quote:

Groundhog Day dog-pilers saying the same **** over and over and over... About how someone else should get their life in order.

A little too ironic...

It is about meeting expectations. Johnny Freaken Football has morphed into Johnny Freaken Failure. Even the main peeps he used to hang with after draft day have left him.

Dude is going to crash hard and when he does it will leave a crater the size of Rhode Island when he does.
PA24
AG
Looks like he is finally starting to wake up, back to having some grit in his belly.
Memphis 7
quote:
quote:

A little too ironic...

It is about meeting expectations. Johnny Freaken Football has morphed into Johnny Freaken Failure. Even the main peeps he used to hang with after draft day have left him.

Dude is going to crash hard and when he does it will leave a crater the size of Rhode Island when he does.

Say it again.
And again in another thread.

And again, the next day.

gonemaroon
AG
Delete your Twitter brah
Bodhi
AG
quote:

They never proved OJ was a murderer either. Doesn't mean he isn't.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
quote:
I've been the same person, doing the same things since it all started.

Isn't that precisely the point and why people continue to say he wasted his opportunities?

Not sure what he's going for here.
You never took a logic class, did you?
Citizen Reign
quote:

Isn't it moronic don't you think...
A little too moronic...

FIFY
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
Von Miller needs to kindly, yet firmly, ask him to change his Twitter profile picture to one that doesn't include Von Miller.

Would you rather see Bieber on there?
Slwdsm
quote:
quote:

They never proved OJ was a murderer either. Doesn't mean he isn't.

Guilty till proven innocent... great concept.

Your ex says you have a micro *****. Guess it's true until you prove otherwise.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.