Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ifedi: "worst pick of the 1st round"

12,883 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bachelor99
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prove 'em wrong, Ifedi! Gig 'em!
P.U.T.U
AG
He should be the worst pick of the first round, he was the last pick.

They saw he was raw and know With actual coaching he could be good
Bone6
quote:
Many may have forgot but Ifedi was a Sherman/Turner recruit I believe.
He was part of the transition class that was the first class Sumlin signed (yet didn't originally recruit).

Ifedi was a guy Sherman/Turner targeted, but Sumlin and his staff definitely had to work to keep him on board before signing day. I'm not even sure if he even reached the status of verbal while Sherman was still here.
Bonfire1996
AG
He verballed to sumlin. I remember very definitively.
Bodhi
AG
quote:
How many Super Bowls have the guys evaluating talent at profootballfocus.com won? I think I'll trust the seahawks.

They also did lose one to Brady with arguably the worst play call in the history of the super bowl.
TV Casualty
AG
The guys at ESPN basically were saying that the only thing that held Ifedi back was the horrible scheme at A&M. They were running tape with Gruden saying "I just have no idea what A&M is even trying to do here".

Oilfield Aggie12
O-Line coaching did suck. If he had Turner he would be a higher pick than he was.
AGnBCS
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
The jackass who wrote this article probably has no idea the very successful history the Seahawks have had with drafting A&M players for a very long time.

Michael Bennett and who else?
Bennett was not drafted by Seattle. They signed him as an undrafted free agent. But still.

Sam Adams?
Bachelor99
AG
What a moron...easily the worst pick belongs to SF trading up to select that 3rd round grade Stanford guard...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.