Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ole Miss Fans on Tunsil:

13,754 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by KatyAg88
TheOC16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Whats-going-on-with-the-Tunsil-situation-45069736

Interesting to see how many of them are aware/accept the fact that they have been paying players.
Dr Lane Trowlan
F*** Ole Miss. My least favorite SEC team. I hope they burn....
JYDog90
AG
You're right OP. That one guy talking about Treadwell and how upstanding he was: "never got caught, never kept a car longer tha. He was supposed to." Amazing.
TMartin
There's smoke and fire at Ole Miss so where is the NCAA?
Tom Hagen
AG
quote:
If you can pay players, why can't you pay NCAA investigators?
Clown Question
The NCAA will do nothing. ole miss has been breaking the bank for five stars since freeze got there. baylor's football players are serially raping the female student body. unc engaged in wide spread academic fraud. And what happens? The ncaa just stands there with its **** in its hand like the impotent old man it is. But they sure showed Southern Miss didn't they?
VatoLocoAggie
Nike schools.
scoutteam65
the ncaa will talk big and then really do nothing. unc and ole miss bring in too much t.v. money and that is all the ncaa cares about. the only real punishment is bowl bands and no t.v. Baylor brings nothing to the table so I really don't understand why they get away with stuff. yes, southern miss would be shut down for 10 years. I totally gave up on the ncaa when a few years ago they let 5 known ineligible tosu players play in the sugar bowl. If it had been the beefeaters-walmart-discount tire bowl game the ncaa would have been canceled.
Frisco - Ag
AG
quote:
swc93
AG
quote:

Every conference has a Texas Tech.
TexasAggiesWin
S
So, looks like the NCAA investigation released in February failed to uncover this? That lets you know how great of a job the NCAA does with these things...

ESPN - NCAA Investigation Report

if they go back in and punish Ole Miss, the NCAA will have to admit they failed to uncover the rampant cheating at Ole Miss. What a damn circus.
The Collective
AG
There are plenty of Ole Miss fans on twitter playing goalie and denying he meant what he said. Just look up Clay Travis and read the replies to his tweets regarding Tunsil. Ole Miss fans live in an alternate reality.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I can understand goaltending for an organization or player when it gets caught doing something shady (hell look at us when the autograph thing came out). But when a player says "yes, I accepted money from my coach." I don't know you can still goaltend without some serious mental gymnastics.
HookThis
AG
CajunAggie
AG
swc93 FTW!
aggiealltheway
AG
Barney Farrar =
bringingthehate
AG
quote:

I have 13 least favorite SEC teams and 1 favorite. I hope they all burn.
redjalapeno-87
Barney the bagman! He pay yo momma bills.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Whats-going-on-with-the-Tunsil-situation-45069736

Interesting to see how many of them are aware/accept the fact that they have been paying players.

I've said it countless times on this board over the past handful of years. They aren't even hiding it. I'm shocked that more people don't know/haven't heard more of the **** that goes on over there as open as they all seem to be about it.
Citizen Reign
quote:
The NCAA will do nothing. ole miss has been breaking the bank for five stars since freeze got there. baylor's football players are serially raping the female student body. unc engaged in wide spread academic fraud. And what happens? The ncaa just stands there with its **** in its hand like the impotent old man it is. But they sure showed Southern Miss didn't they?

All programs are paying players. Ole Miss just pays the more than most.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:

And are not doing anything to hide it.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
quote:

And are not doing anything to hide it.
Well, at least they are attempting to be reasonably honest.
OAB83
AG
Ole Miss Fan Girl Loses Mind After Loss to LSU

I wonder how she reacted to this news?
Bonfire96
AG
quote:
Barney Farrar =
what the **** is going on with his eyes?! no wonder they haven't been caught, who knows where to "look"
BrandoC
AG
IDK how you would think that. LSU is the ABSOLUTE worst of all time! Arkansas not to far behind. Everyone else are really not that bad.
crunchyo
Is he look at the camera or at the ceiling?

Ole Miss was probably like,

"No one will ever suspect the googly eye man!"
Shooz in Katy
AG
Bump. Numbers just published an article stating Freeze lost the Florida job because of Tunsil and character issues.

Hotty Toddy Lawd Almighty them' boys be layin' in the bed they makin'
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:

Getting on their knees to blow another "investigation."
KatyAg88
Since NCAA isn't doing anything about anything that is going on anywhere, let's get busy and get a bunch of 5 star guys each and every season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.