Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for DoubleDave's Belly Buster Certificate

5,974 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieBill005
Signel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Raise a family of aggies...
Metr Ag
Scraped the last $150 I had to move myself to Austin to work for the TNRCC (now TCEQ). State doesn't pay until month 2. I lived off $400 for 1.5 months before getting my first paycheck of $850. Big money in 2000 in Austin...not.
mpaggie06
AG
Got a job, made some money, did a ton of coke, became an "alcoholic," beat my girlfriend, and lost said job...basically just the same thing all kids my age do, according to the Manziel supporters.
oldord
AG
Rhodesia - Bush war. hired out with Mike Hoare for a bit.
DFCStrider
AG
I was like the Aggie joke, "What do you call an Aggie 5 years after graduation? Boss." Except it took me 10 years. Got married and had 4 kids as well.
libertyag
AG
Passed the CPA exam, got married, went to work. Now about to retire. It all goes by so fast.
thebubbaisin
AG
Took a job making $24k/yr because I needed an income*. Worked hard, and within 7 years was making A LOT more than that.

*Thanks to my parents, I didn't believe anyone owed me a big payday at 23 yrs old just because I graduated from A&M.
OAB83
AG
Went to Germany and rode with the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment in the Fulda Gap.
jimhill1940
Webb AFB
12thmanfootball
AG
Flight school Pensacola.......drank beer with Kenny "the Snake" Stabler at the original Florbama.
ApachePilot
AG
Blew **** up
TexaN792
quote:
I was a little different. Even though everyone was saying stay, I left A&M early. Luckily, I got a two year contract at a very high profile job. I worked my way into the lead position but then my boss pulled me even though I outdid my coworkers. After that, things started spiraling.

True, I wasn't the most mature kid in the world, but even I think I didn't take the job seriously enough and partied too hard.

But then, things got out of control. I ended up losing the job, but that wasn't the worst part - I was indicted for beating up my girlfriend.

Blue star for you sir
BASrecoverypatient
damn, that backpack must have been pretty worn out after 20 years?
JWHAG03
AG
Went into banking...
Then the recession hit.
So then I went into healthcare.
Then Obamacare hit...
Floated about looking for opportunity. Got my MBA while working. Got married, had a baby.
Went back again and go my doctorate.
Now trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.
jickyjack1
quote:
Went to Vietnam as a tunnel rat team lead.

I am completely in awe.
The Fife
I got a decent job and went to work because I am not a millennial.
AggieBill005
AG
Obtained my MA in clinical psychology with an emphasis in behavioral health, and am about to complete my PhD (just 4 months to go!) in clinical health psychology, with a specialization in pediatric psychology. I will be completing a 2 year research fellowship in pediatric pain over the next two years and then hope to land in a children's hospital with university research collaborations, like Texas Children's/BCM.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.