Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for DoubleDave's Belly Buster Certificate

5,975 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieBill005
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to goodAg80 - you're the winner! Just email suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

TAMU Graduation is a little over 2 weeks away and many will be moving on to a job, more school, maybe travel.

What did you do when you first headed out of Aggieland to take on the world? Let us know and you'll be entered to win a Belly Buster Certificate (Large 2 Topping, 6 Peproni rolls, 1 order Cinnamonstyxz)!

We offer dine-in, delivery, pick-up, and a daily lunch buffet. Also, we can cater to any event or group as well. Order on line at doubledaves.com.

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com
Bobby Jimbo
AG
I became a full-time TexAgs sh*t poster
wangus12
AG
Moved to Dallas and started working at a medical clinic here as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist.

P.S. Please open a store back up in Dallas. Driving to Arlington or Keller is killing me when I need Pepperoni rolls
OregonAggie
AG
I got a job delivering pizzas. Seriously. I had been hired by a full service seafood restaurant as an assistant manager but my location wasn't opening for a few months...so I delivered pizzas and kept my framed diploma in the backseat as a reminder that my hard work paid off.
OregonAggie
AG
quote:
Moved to Dallas and started working at a medical clinic here as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist.

P.S. Please open a store back up in Dallas. Driving to Arlington or Keller is killing me when I need Pepperoni rolls

I go to the one in Denton since it's closer to my home in McKinney. Sometimes you just need some pepperoni rolls!
howdy2u
AG
quote:
I go to the one in Denton since it's closer to my home in McKinney. Sometimes you just need some pepperoni rolls!

I live west of Denton and get peproni rolls from them for pretty much every football game.

As for what I did after graduation - stayed in Aggieland and worked full time for a couple of local tech companies. Bought a house near the river and watched deer walk around in our yard. If we'd been able to convince the grandparents to move down, we'd have never left. Still plan to move back to the B/CS area someday after the kids are grown
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Got hired into an IT position because it was offered before I graduated. I've been in some sort of computer career since. I'm in software right now.

BTW...I miss the old Plano location and wished y'all hadn't pulled that one back Tell you what...put one in Murphy and see what happens. Boom...easy money.
shano0603
AG
Drank. A lot.
67walkon
2 years with the 1st Cav Division
ColoAg95
AG
Europe backpacking then grad school. Good times. 20 years goes faster than you can imagine.
StickTogetherAgs
quote:
Moved to Dallas and started working at a medical clinic here as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist

If I were interested in the CEP profession, would you recommend it?

Thank you so much.
AgsMyDude
AG
Plugged straight into the matrix
tbone421998
AG
Starting working as a manager trainer at Burgess Power Equipment in Alexandria, Louisiana.
wangus12
AG
quote:
quote:
Moved to Dallas and started working at a medical clinic here as a Clinical Exercise Physiologist

Thank you so much.
I certainly enjoy what I do and the patients I work with. Personally, I work in tandem with a doc doing stress tests and fitness consultations for patients, mostly from a preventative standpoint. Most people that work with us usually stick around for a number of years before going back to school in some manner. You will almost definitely not get rich in this profession.
StickTogetherAgs
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you so much.
I certainly enjoy what I do and the patients I work with. Personally, I work in tandem with a doc doing stress tests and fitness consultations for patients, mostly from a preventative standpoint. Most people that work with us usually stick around for a number of years before going back to school in some manner. You will almost definitely not get rich in this profession.

Thank you so much
MrMiyAggie
AG
Went to medical school.
HoustonKid
I got drunk. Isn't that what one is suppose to do?
Raptor
AG
Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach for a middle school in DFW.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

AgsForTheWin
AG
Got married!
wessimo
AG
:large
aggiejim70
AG
I went to work for my uncle. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Worlds Foremost Ag
AG
I struggled to find a permanent job for a while (my own fault, average grades and no experience). Worked odd jobs in the meantime. Finally got a break with a large manufacturing company in a temp supervisor role where I worked nights for a while. Eventually was able to move into the accounting department there and am now with a public accounting firm.
Mr. Havok
AG
Went skiing in Colorado for 3 weeks! Then promptly started my first job when I returned.
2ndGen87
AG
I was a little different. Even though everyone was saying stay, I left A&M early. Luckily, I got a two year contract at a very high profile job. I worked my way into the lead position but then my boss pulled me even though I outdid my coworkers. After that, things started spiraling.

True, I wasn't the most mature kid in the world, but even I think I didn't take the job seriously enough and partied too hard.

But then, things got out of control. I ended up losing the job, but that wasn't the worst part - I was indicted for beating up my girlfriend.
fessparker
AG
quote:
I went to work for my uncle. He made me an offer I couldn't didn't refuse.
FIFY

He let me steer a delivery vehicle over Afganistan.
Moe 92
AG
aggie1944
Got married and knocked up the wife for round 1. In that order
Class of 65
AG
Went to Vietnam as a tunnel rat team lead.
BaileyAg
AG
Dental school
Tursiops93
AG
Took a contract working on a fishing vessel in the Bering Sea in the winter.

Had trouble finding work after that and ultimately ended up going through Alternative Education Program to obtain my teaching certificate.
Lateralus Ag
AG
I dominated The Zoo.
TexAgs91
AG
Went to work at Nasa
NOBEVO
AG
Started as Park Director -------- ended as City Manager.
OrygunAg
AG
Work, work, work
Tramp78
AG
I had been working for several months after my classes stopped and a paperwork mess up by a Junior College prevented me from graduating for another semester. I skipped my graduation because I was working in the film industry in Dallas. So after graduation I went to work like normally and waited for them to mail me my diploma.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.