Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lopez was on it this morning!

13,941 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie Joe 93
Aggie Joe 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
The majority of people consider Baylor a Baptist university. It doesn't matter if it's right or not. The fact that not one Batist organization has decried Baylor, Ken Starr and Art Briles is absolutely embarrassing. I would be ashamed to be a Baptist, and especially a Baylor Alum.
Agreed.

The NCAA should close Baylor's Football operations until they can adequately demonstrate they are no longer harboring and abaiding rapists. (But, they won't do anything, IMO) Baylor University should be held accountable as well, since this isn't merely a Football coach (only) thing. (But, they'll merely have to show they will change, IMO.)

I'm not ashamed to be Christian. But, I'm ashamed that Baylor represents any Christian sect and the State of Texas, at any level.
Aggie Joe 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baylor's website currently claims under "About Baylor University" that it is a private Christian University.

That is pitiful that they claim that while covering rape and punishing the victims for football wins. They should hold themselves to a higher standard. That fraud of a college needs to clean house.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.