Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Customer Service at TMF has fallen to craptastic levels

19,165 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by annie88
cecil77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
99% of all complaining about the TMF on texags is entirely fabricated made up lies.
Interesting statistic. Link?
BigBrother
AG
quote:
Ag44, I hope you've been featured on Bugle Call.
I always think of him when I see this:

BadaBing12
AG
Seeing the amount of money in revenue/donations brought in last year, y'all will get just as much change to the TMF system by taking a crap in your neighbors yard as writing them a letter or complaining. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to move up to better seats everyone that isn't renewing!!!
aggie1944
quote:
Seeing the amount of money in revenue/donations brought in last year, y'all will get just as much change to the TMF system by taking a crap in your neighbors yard as writing them a letter or complaining. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to move up to better seats everyone that isn't renewing!!!

You're welcome. I still renewed but got priced out of the seats I'd been sitting in since they built them
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
99% of all complaining about the TMF on texags is entirely fabricated made up lies.

The 1% are mad because the 12th Man cant cater to their wants/needs/desires.

I dont know why Aggies feel the need to do this. I wonder if other fan bases have serial victims like we do?

Are you still pouting about how tough it was to be a student worker for TMF, despite the fact that thousands of others have done it without any real complaints other than the occasional d-headed manager?

In the two years I worked there, I think I dealt with one donor who got a little perturbed because he thought his family's contributions should count for his seats (and yeah, they're a big name). That's it. Most of the people I talked to were polite, friendly, and happy when their questions were answered. Some even thanked me for calling to remind them to renew in time. But then again, I was polite and professional and treated them with respect. It was probably the easiest job I've ever had in my life.
Aggie GIGolo
AG
My interaction with TMF has been very positive
Dusty_Dawg_Ag
S
quote:

The 1% are mad because the 12th Man cant cater to their wants/needs/desires.

I dont know why Aggies feel the need to do this. I wonder if other fan bases have serial victims like we do?
Just one of many non-12th Man donors on this thread with an opinion on how members of the 12thMan Foundation should feel about our foundation. If your not donating, you don't have a dog in the fight.

Kind of like a citizen who doesn't vote complaining about our political leaders.
SomeRandomAg#2580
AG
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I refuse to donate money to the athletic side of UT and only donate money to student organizations and engineering school.
sip troll...

might want to lay off the weed when you troll our site at 3AM... lolz

It wasn't 3am in my location when I posted this. You do realize how time zones work, don't you? I am currently in Tokyo.

33 is NOT a sip troll. He's good people. Even if he wears burnt orange. So back off Jack.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.