Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I am still a Johnny fan

9,339 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PooDoo
AggInEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
we all know how this story ends if he doesn't get help.
texasaggie84
AG
quote:
Hell, I just wish it would end regardless of how it ends up. He brought this on himself. Plenty of opportunity for help but sometimes we have to realize some are not worth it any longer.
AggInEE
quote:
quote:
Hell, I just wish it would end regardless of how it ends up. He brought this on himself. Plenty of opportunity for help but sometimes we have to realize some are not worth it any longer.

Sadly, I agree. He's just another person in his self-inflicted downward spiral. The only thing I don't agree with is his worthiness for help. He, and every person on this earth, is worthy of help regardless of how many opportunities they've had. Every person in need of help just has to want it for themselves first... Which clearly, he doesn't.
dreyOO
Agreed. But what if he doesn't want to play football anymore? What if he just wants to be a screwup for awhile?

I don't agree with it, but I'd say he's accomplishing his goal for the mean time. This isn't by accident or by some miscalculation.
AgPediRPh
AG
How appropriate that the thread was started on 4/20. If only 420 was Johnny's only problem.
PooDoo
AG
quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/johnny-manziel-reportedly-goes-missing-164400919.html

Now missing in NYC

How nice of his friends & family to wait a whole 15 minutes for him before they took his helicopter to the Hamptons.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.