Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Parking Selections for Season Ticket Holders-

18,011 Views | 139 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GCRanger
FiredUpAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I remember a few years ago, the 12th Man or Parking and Transportation published the estimated Priority Point ranking needed for certain lots. I know the re-seating and everything has changed where everyone not only parked their bodies, but also their cars. It looks like the parking selections are almost here, and it would be super helpful to have a guide to what may be available. I understand that parking is limited, and there are new lots that didn't exist a few years ago. I even read that Lot B will be a 1000 car parking garage for 2016 season. Will we get any update as to what is available, or how many spots are in each lot, or what point estimates are needed for certain lots? I guess once the selection starts, people will post here once lots are full, but just curious if there is any better insight into this. Thanks.
ag2003
AG
You will be able to login a few mins before your slot to see....that's better than an estimate. I think they were surprised how long the parking garage by the rec lasted last year so not sure there would be any value to guessing.
91poohah
AG
I sent an almost exact email to Mark Riordan a few weeks ago. The ability to log on early and see what is available is nice, and the system is easy to use from what I remember. I think now that people have their seats chosen, parking location looks like the biggest perk of Priority Points.
91poohah
AG
Thanks to DannyO for pointing out that Lot Availability percentages are active today... Just click the lot and the percentage available will show...

[url=https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/member/parking/Parking-Lot-Selection.aspx][/url]https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/member/parking/Parking-Lot-Selection.aspx

First reaction is Lot A will be gone by lunch tomorrow if not sooner, and Lot C will be close behind... Lot H might not make it past tomorrow at the rate it is going...

Lot A has about 158 spots, so about 93 already taken, with 65 still available.
Lot H (non reserved) has about 423 spots, so already 132 taken (or assigned), and only 291 still available.
Lot C is already over half gone, and Lot D has a surprising 20% already taken.
The new Lot B garage has only been selected 60+ times, so there are still about 940 spots there.
jja79
AG
I don't pick until next Monday so i'll just uber in from Snook.
Martin Cash
AG
quote:
I don't pick until next Monday so i'll just uber in from Snook.
I think Snook is a cash lot now.
Boro Ag 2000
AG
Did they close the link, now? Can't seem to get it to work...
91poohah
AG
answered by Mark below...
Mark Riordan
S
As many of you have noticed, access to the real-time parking map has been restricted to members who are within their appointment window. The plan has always been for the real-time map to be available for those in the system selecting parking, as referenced by the selection details below. We encourage you to log in prior to your selection time to view the available inventory. You can log into the system as much as 30 minutes prior to your appointment.

PARKING SELECTION DETAILS:

1. We encourage you to log in to the parking selection system at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. During this time you are able to view the availability in each parking area.
2. Your access to select parking in the system begins at your appointment time. Your exclusive appointment time is one minute, but your appointment will remain open for 10 minutes after you log in.
3. If you fail to select and confirm parking before the end of your 10 minute period, your appointment time will close and parking will be automatically assigned.
4. If you fail to log in at your appointment time, your parking location will be automatically selected for you after 3 minutes.
5. Our member service center is open 30 minutes prior to the first appointment of the day and until the last appointment has completed their selection. We are available to assist with your selection and answer questions. Call 888-992-4443 or 979-845-2311 for assistance.
6. Once your parking selection is complete, an email confirmation of your selections will be sent.

Mark
mark@12thmanfoundation.com
jja79
AG
When did parking selection begin and when does it end?
Mark Riordan
S
Parking selection started yesterday and runs through May 3.

Mark
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
quote:
Parking selection started yesterday and runs through May 3.

Mark
Mark, a little customer service training would go a long way...I called and can tell you about my experience IF you're willing to share it and improve your product, otherwise I don't need to waste my time
mbrooking
AG
"6. Once your parking selection is complete, an email confirmation of your selections will be sent. "
This didn't happen until I called to confirm that I was supposed to get an e-mail. Then one was promptly sent.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
quote:
"6. Once your parking selection is complete, an email confirmation of your selections will be sent. "
This didn't happen until I called to confirm that I was supposed to get an e-mail. Then one was promptly sent.
this is where my issue began (this time) they send me an email WITH THE WRONG LOT....then tried to tell me I was wrong......geez
Mark Riordan
S
Always willing to listen to our donors. My information is below.

Mark Riordan
(979) 260-7989
OldAg68
AG
Just selected mine. Took a picture of the acknowledgement just in case.

Still missing the good old days of Lot C and 30 yd line seats before the new money came in and moved us out. Now in Lot P. We found it to be pretty easy last year.
KaneIsAble
AG
Still don't know why we can't see the interactive link like last year. It was nice to have more than 30 minutes to decide with those in my group.
PikesPeakAg
AG
I took a chance and had the12th Man pick mine. Possibly a mistake. Received an email that said my selection time would be on notification board. Nothing there. Not a surprise.

Curious what range you all that have picked are in Priority point wise. Anyone in the 2,000's picked?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91poohah
AG
Donors #1172 and #1173 went at 5:45pm today... Not in the 2000's yet.
91poohah
AG
At 5:45 tonight...

Lot A - Sold Out
Lot B - 42% available
Lot C - Sold Out
Lot D - 15% available
Lot E - 90% available
Lot G - Sold Out
Lot H - Sold Out
Lot O - 56% available
Lot P - 98% available
Lot W - 85% available
Lot Y - 98% available
KaneIsAble
AG
Thanks for the update - I look forward to more of these!
fcag
AG
Not sure why they can't just set it up to allow us to rank the lots in the order we would want them and then give us the top of our list that's available when our time comes up.
agnatgas
AG
fcag +1
KaneIsAble
AG
Because that's how it used to be and change is good....right?
91poohah
AG
Current Update- currently around donor #2000 selecting...

A 0% available, last spot taken around donor #200 about 11am on the 20th
C 0% available, last spot taken around donor #160 at 9:20 on the 20th
H 0% available, last spot taken around donor #300 at 2pm on the 20th
B 5% available (1000 total spaces available to TMF, so maybe 50 spaces left
D 0% available, last spot taken around donor #1928 about 3:35 today
G 0% available, last spot taken by donor #351 at 2:50pm on the 20th
O 20% available
E 83% available
P 96% available
W 73% available
Y 98% available, but maybe not really being used

last count on RV lots in R and Equine was at 10am this morning, and it was 36% available at that point
Hey Nav
AG
Thanks for the updates.
KaneIsAble
ag1998
AG
This may have already been discussed, but I can't find it. Does anyone know whether Lot B will exit onto Wellborn or are they going to try to make it exit onto one of the campus streets after the game?
DannyO
AG
quote:
This may have already been discussed, but I can't find it. Does anyone know whether Lot B will exit onto Wellborn or are they going to try to make it exit onto one of the campus streets after the game?
kd_95
AG
Is that from last year? Or is that confirmed that is how the new garage "B" will exit for this year as well?
DannyO
AG
I would get confirmation from A&M. They haven't updated from 2015 yet.
eeinhouston
quote:
quote:

There's no reason Garage P should be so much more of a cluster F-ck to get out of than any of the other lots, except that they are dedicated to holding cars in that garage until every other lot around has cleared. P would be almost as desirable as D, except everyone knows how much more the screw over P than D.(sounds dirty)
ag2003
AG
P wasn't bad at all last year.....now 2 years ago it was terrible, but I get they figured it out last yr
The Collective
AG
If they empty the new garage that same direction that the surface lot exited last year, it seems like it would screw up the bus routes, no?
W
AG
it's going to be interesting with the new Lot B parking garage. We're talking about 1,000 spaces / cars. I don't think the old lot B held near that many.

will be tempting to just force all Lot B cars to go north on Wellborn. So they don't slow up (or add to the congestion of) the emptying of Lot A and the west campus parking garage

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.