Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Top ESPN Articles for the day....

5,906 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by phatbeast
AceAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
  • Delmon Young charged in choking of Miami valet

• Reports: RB McCoy in fight with off-duty cops

• Attorney: Manziel hit ruptured Crowley's eardrum.

• I'm not saying he didn't do it, but in the above two articles, there is evidence of it. Crowley has given the police nothing. She ruptured her eardrum? Get a medical evaluation. She pleaded to the valet? Where is this valet's statement? Until she provides proof, I'll see her campaign as nothing but slander. IF she provides proof, Johnny deserves to be in jail. It should be pretty easy to do, but again, we have seen nothing.
  • Ian Neff
    AG
    I wonder what everyone else on the board is going to say.
    AceAggie05
    AG
    Ian, I know. I finally just wanted to give my .02 after seeing the other articles that showed no doubt of foul play.
    Muy
    AG
    Where is the story about an NFL player (Monte Ball) actually being arrested for domestic violence this weekend?

Manziel hasn't been arrested for anything, not even a speeding ticket. His biggest fault is he's a dumbass who hangs out w/ other dumbasses.
    Post removed:
    by user
    Post removed:
    by user
    BMX Bandit
    Montee Ball isn't currently on an NFL team, but there was a story on ESPN the day it happened
    Luke The Drifter
    AG
    quote:
    Where is the story about an NFL player (Monte Ball) actually being arrested for domestic violence this weekend?

Manziel hasn't been arrested for anything, not even a speeding ticket. His biggest fault is he's a dumbass who hangs out w/ other dumbasses.

I really don't think that's his *biggest* fault...

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
    Our-turn-to-rule
    AG
    white rich kid...let's gang-up on him.
    I am not saying JFF is without fault, just the bar is sooooooooooooo much higher for him and he is having problems clearing the hurdle.
    BMX Bandit
    The race card. So pathetic.
    Our-turn-to-rule
    AG
    agree, it is pathetic there are different standards
    How do you think the media would react if JFF stormed out of an interview (Cam style) after being demoted ?
    Kozmozag
    I'm not saying it's media racism against jff, but it's media racism.
    BMX Bandit
    Likely kill him the same way they are killing newton.
    nomadic_ag
    AG
    This board makes it easy to see why/how things get covered up at universities. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful bias.
    PabloSerna
    AG
    Just asking, but what do you think about due process and the American judicial idea that you are innocent until proven guilty?
    Ag4coal
    quote:
    Just asking, but what do you think about due process and the American judicial idea that you are innocent until proven guilty?

This is probably my biggest issue. Right now, people will literally believe anything written about JFF with absolutely zero evidence (Vegas is a good example. No one took a picture despite his name being announced out loud and him wearing a disguise?). At this point, someone could say they saw him punching babies in India and people would believe it without asking for any proof. This girl has offered 0. If it turns out she's right, I think at least 99% of this board would be in favor of lock-in his ass up
    VatoLocoAggie
    JFF is Arab.
    phatbeast
    AG
    Why no top stories about how awesome Von is?
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.