Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I wish Kevin Murray was more like Von Miller's dad.

8,013 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by FtBendTxAg
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
In the spring of 2008, newly hired head coach Mike Sherman was discouraged by Miller's habits of skipping class and failing to produce during practice. Sherman decided to suspend Miller for that spring. Disappointed, Miller considered transferring, but upon his father's insistence, stayed. Miller then adopted a more serious attitude

Per Miller's wiki
ClassOf17
Wtf is von murray

Edit: nvm you changed it
george92
Why would you want Kevin Murray boinking Von's mother?
Deadwood
AG
I don't jump on the "Kevin Murray is the devil" bandwagon as much as others because i remember what he did for our school in the 80s. I think he's misguided now and has made poor choices.
Frisco - Ag
AG
He's not. So let it go.
jpc08
AG
Stayed at the Hilton one game day and ended up having drinks at the hotel bar with Von's dad and Jeff Fuller's dad. Good dudes.
Amazing Moves
Heck, I wish Kevin was more like Kyle Allen's dad.
Meximan
jickyjack1
quote:
I don't jump on the "Kevin Murray is the devil" bandwagon as much as others because i remember what he did for our school in the 80s. I think he's misguided now and has made poor choices.

It's pretty easy to have the impression that Kevin Murray never did anything "for" anybody but Kevin Murray.
bluecouchstudios
AG
Von actually quit. He called his Dad to tell him he was driving home. His Dad responded:
quote:
"We don't have room in our home for a quitter."
Super Bowl 50: That time Broncos sack artist Von Miller almost quit his team

There are a lot of parents out there who could learn from his example, myself included.
DrAg93
AG
How about like Archie Manning. Peyton said on an interview today, 'two things I want to be remembered for are that I was a great teammate and that both coaches I played for and against respected me. My dad told me those are the things to strive for.' I am paraphrasing, but I thought of the striking difference between the Manning's and some current football family wanabees
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GoodLuckAgs
AG
I wish Kyler Murray had been more like Von Miller.
CaveDwellinAg
AG
quote:

I love XKCD
Leonardo da vinci
quote:
How about like Archie Manning. Peyton said on an interview today, 'two things I want to be remembered for are that I was a great teammate and that both coaches I played for and against respected me. My dad told me those are the things to strive for.' I am paraphrasing, but I thought of the striking difference between the Manning's and some current football family wanabees
you mean Archie who also told Eli to refuse to play for the Chargers when they drafted him first and demand a trade to NY?
ahlongslide
AG
quote:
Heck, I wish Kevin was more like Kyle Allen's dad.
That's racist.
cap9059
AG
quote:
I wish Kyler Murray had been more like Von Miller.

This. Von has more football talent is his left testy than Kyler has in his 165 lb body.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Who cares about the Murray's. The only qb that mattered was Allen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.