Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dale on Johnny

16,530 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by victory
WiIIiam Wallace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SeattleAgJr
holy poop at that content!

that is like a nuke from orbit burn.
BostonAg74
Is that old drunk still on TV?
Blaser270
Well Jerry built a fortune from the ground up. Hansen knows where the buffet table is. Probably wishing in the wind but I would still love to see Johnny get his act together and make the Cowboys a winner. It's still there and until it's over I'm not giving up on Johnny.
Bodhi
AG
quote:
Is that old drunk still on TV?
yes he actually has had a great career
lakeside aggie
AG
Hansen has always been anti Aggie. He had a field day when A&M ran into trouble and drew some punishment several years ago. Yea, we were guilty, but Dale just gloried in it. I consider him a big jerk.
One Louder
AG
Dale is a smug *******.
Sharpshooter
AG
Not sure from where he broadcasts but I am glad he is not on my TV. Everyone deserves a second chance (except maybe for Jerah) and this issue is far from adjudicated.
oysterbayAG
AG
It's so pathetic, that all these 50 & 60 something old hacks throughout the media, who wouldn't be able to pass Journalism 101 have constantly been dumping and trashing on Johnny Manziel. What a low mentality it takes to be obsessed with knocking down a 23 year old . They are all disgusting ! !
PA24
AG
Dale the Drunk Sip
DWren
So... Y'all actually disagree with what he said?

Wow.
AggieBand2004
AG
Dale Hansen is the real-life version of Peter Griffin's "what grinds my gears".
He got 5 minutes of social media attention for his first big editorial rant, and now he jumps at every little opportunity to try and recreate that attention for himself.

The most telling note? Hansen has been HATED by other people in his field for decades. It's a nearly universal feeling.
Bodhi
AG
quote:
Dale Hansen is the real-life version of Peter Griffin's "what grinds my gears".
He got 5 minutes of social media attention for his first big editorial rant, and now he jumps at every little opportunity to try and recreate that attention for himself.

The most telling note? Hansen has been HATED by other people in his field for decades. It's a nearly universal feeling.
he was voted Sportscaster of the Year twice in his career
91AggieLawyer
AG
Back in the late '80s or early '90s, Dale made what he thought was a joke on the air about family violence. He was reporting on a case of an athlete charged with hitting his wife or girlfriend, allegedly based on something she did or said. Dale said something to the effect of, "if my wife did that (or said that) to me, I'd hit her too."

He apologized later, but don't think for a minute he wants people to remember that.
Deadwood
AG
If Johnny Manziel is guilty, he should pay. But l've never, ever liked Dale Hansen. He's a self serving hypocrite who has always used causes to propel himself to the "look at me, I'm great!" category every time and it doesn't matter the topic. He reminds me of Skip Bayless but they ran him out of town on a rail.
bero88
Dale Hansen is a blubbering idiot. I don't know how he still has a job.
Motel California
S
quote:
Dale Hansen is a blubbering idiot. I don't know how he still has a job.

With you being a flaming sip, I have no clue why staff has allowed you to stay.

Go away
Signel
AG
Dale is an ass... as a local he is about the ONLY guy I can't stand. I'll listen to Norm or the fan. I even listen to espn and the ticket, but Dale is about as worthless as tits on a bull.
runontexas
AG
He's sober now
BostonAg74
Why do people think he's a sip? I'm pretty sure he didn't go to college at all, but his roots are in Iowa and Nebraska.
Bottlehead90
AG
Dale is one self righteous hypocrite

F him
83Aggie
AG
He is a cornhusker fan. Used to see him out on the town in the 90s
Motel California
S
Though he sounded like a total b-hole. A lot of what he said is true.

Statistically Johnny was better his R-Soph year.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
NEVER heard of this guy -- so, I got that going for me.
PA24
AG
Biggest tsip shirt fan EVER
Artorias
AG
The only nitpick I have with his segment is his false assertion that Manziel was not very good is sophomore year. He was as good if not better, according to the stats, than his freshman year. The rest of the team, not so much.
Just Tired
quote:
Dale is one self righteous hypocrite

this
45-70Ag
AG
Dales an ass but what he said was right.
falls91
AG
Did not watch because I've hated Dale since 1985-86, but if he's criticizing Johnny for lifestyle, he's the biggest f'kin hypocrite in DFW. He routinely made a drunk ass of himself in Dallas at least until the 90s (when he was in his 40s). He was paid to speak at my hometown chamber of commerce in '95 or so, and he showed up so drunk, he was asked to leave.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
http://www.theunticket.com/drunk-dale-hansen-brings-in-new-year/
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
http://www.theunticket.com/dale-hansen-gives-his-wife-the-shocker/
suburban cowboy
AG
People named Dale
Frisco - Ag
AG
Drunks
cmsaggie12
AG
Johnny had one good year in college???? He wasn't so outstanding his sophomore year?

Um doesn't he own the top 2 spots in SEC history for total yards in a season? If he didn't have the worst defense in the SEC and A&M history, he would have won another Heisman. Get your facts straight Dale!!

Go look at his stats in 2013 you idiot.
victory
AG
quote:
It's so pathetic, that all these 50 & 60 something old hacks throughout the media, who wouldn't be able to pass Journalism 101 have constantly been dumping and trashing on Johnny Manziel. What a low mentality it takes to be obsessed with knocking down a 23 year old . They are all disgusting ! !
Manziel destroyed himself
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.