Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chicken Ranch - Texas A&M - Burt Reynolds

26,943 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Leeman
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sully - I don't know if that house is still there. I doubt it. That area has grown and it was on a several acre lot. I'm class of '98 so it was 1996-97 when we looked at it. We would have rented it but it was a dump inside. We'd be living with mice and roaches. It was a great party house. I actually went to a party there my last year at A&M. It was far enough out of town that you didn't worry about noise complaints or police.
DustysLineup
AG
I'm jealous of the older Ags who got to enjoy all the good old fashioned country brothels.
The Agly Duckling
Thanks, Plano. How far off the highway was it? My mind's creation of it reminds me of the song "Love Shack."
Tudster
AG
quote:
Mandatory

Man, with those dance moves I bet they got all the girls...
Class of 65
AG
quote:
One wonders what motivzted Zindler to carry out the crusade to close the comfort house.
TV ratings
67walkon
It was a couple miles out of town and a couple hundred yards off the highway. Was moved and became a restaurant in Dallas.
PlanoAg98
AG
The place we looked at was right off the feeder road. Pink house... couldn't miss it.
Brazos Born
How long until Adidas comes out with a Hoorhaus commemorative uniform combo?
LAZARUS NOW
quote:
quote:
Mandatory

Man, with those dance moves I bet they got all the girls...
I'm no doctor, but I don't see our administration going for a sequel
schmellba99
AG
quote:
there was another "entertainment" establishment on I-10 right outside of Sealy. the buildings were there for years- in fact they have just been updated and being put back into use for more "legitimate" enterprises...
Yep. My dad and his buddies apparently would make the drive up there back in their high school days. Not as famous as the Chicken Ranch, but in that line of business...staying under the radar is a good thing apparently.
agcoachtx04
AG
quote:
Mandatory

That's what Ol' Sherm would have described as a "great locker room atmosphere." I wonder if they did a ton of research on the activities of Texas A&M's locker rooms before that scene.
agsquirrel97
AG
quote:
Maaaaarvin zindlerrrrr. Eyyyyyeeeee witness's news.

**** that guy. My dad hated that dude. His sign off is in my nightmares.
Most regulars at the Chicken Ranch hated Zindler
Aggie1
AG
http://nypost.com/2016/08/14/this-little-*****house-in-texas-helped-lbj-relieve-his-stress/?mpweb=755-1613148-711685752
Leeman
quote:
http://nypost.com/2016/08/14/this-little-*****house-in-texas-helped-lbj-relieve-his-stress/?mpweb=755-1613148-711685752
Hah... censor filter busted this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.