Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Allen's top 4 schools to transfer to.

38,840 Views | 117 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by S.A. Aggie
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Colorado State, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Houston.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/four-schools-most-interested-kyle-allen/

I can understand 3 of the 4, but I would have thought Arizona State would be an option.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
So?
RieBee
**** ASU
Mike Elko
AG
Houston would be quite fitting, but my guess is Oklahoma.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Wtf cares
STX Ag
AG
He prob read all of sundevil76' idiotic posts on here and decided to go nowhere near the ASU ******s.
Yell Practice
Most likely Oklahoma.
WGann3
AG
Colorado State? Weird, wonder what the connection is there. No clue who their head coach is, maybe it was a coordinator that recruited Allen?

Sundevil76, why no ASU dude?
WGann3
AG
Answering my own question here, but CSU's head coach is Mike Bobo. Totally forgot he went there from Georgia.
kammrath
AG
quote:
Colorado State? Weird, wonder what the connection is there. No clue who their head coach is, maybe it was a coordinator that recruited Allen?

The connection is that they may want him. Beggars can't be choosers.

There is a reason that his list is not a "who's who" of college football. I have heard Oklahoma's interest isn't all that great, but they may take a flyer on him just because they have an open spot.
aggiecjtj
Headed to U of H.
kammrath
AG
quote:
Headed to U of H.
Is that a guess? Or some sort of legit info?
El Nino in Londontown
bwmammoth
AG
Allen who?
Frisco - Ag
AG
Appears that there is not a lot of demand for allen.
WGann3
AG
quote:
quote:

There is a reason that his list is not a "who's who" of college football. I have heard Oklahoma's interest isn't all that great, but they may take a flyer on him just because they have an open spot.
You're telling me those are the 4 best programs that have interest in him? Don't believe it for a second. Not saying Allen can just pick and choose where he goes and there are definitely some things that need to line up, but I'm guessing those are the 4 programs that there is mutual interest and meet Allen's checklist whatever that might be.
Bottlehead90
AG
Why does he think Herman will be there more than one season?
LB12Diamond
AG
I doubt UH because the head coach will be headed to another school by this time next year.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:

This guy really hates the kid. Great life you have there
AggieDruggist89
AG
I read it as Allen HS top 4 players were transferring.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Most likely Oklahoma.
I'm not sure what is going on with Mayfield and his release from tech. A possibility of another year of eligibility perhaps?? If so, Allen could ride the pine for awhile. Further, how long will Lincoln Riley stay in Norman??

For that matter, how long will Herman stay in Houston?? Or Mike Riley in Lincoln?? He's on the hot seat already.

Bobo will probably be at CSU for three more years, though.
W
AG
OU still seems the most likely.

Mayfield has one more year left at OU. Then he's gone
W
AG
I can't see UH because as others have mentioned...Herman will be in Austin for the 2017 season
Roman Empire
AG
Or College Station. Allen already knows some hot sideline reporters in CS, so his 2nd transfer would be very smooth.
Sea Gull
AG
Surpirsed teams are that interested in a quitter.
kammrath
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha. No, I don't hate him one bit. I don't think he is much of a QB (mediocre and inconsistent), but do not have an ounce of hate for him.

I am just continually baffled at people who have watched him play and think he is this prodigy at the position and was going to lead A&M to championships (or anyone else now for that matter). He has sadly not lived up to his potential and has really struggled with the game at the college level.

Just because I don't think the guy is a very good QB (to be clear I think he is mediocre, not horrible) doesn't mean I hate him. I hope for the best for him wherever he ends up, but anticipate that he should focus on getting his education more than anything else.
Yell Practice
Still think --

Allen Arizona
Murray Oregon
wood2007
Just wait til the ****** sundevil or whatever his name is on here finds this thread. He'll have some less-than-elaborate excuse as to why it isn't that Allen isn't interested in ASU, it's that ASU isn't interested in Allen. Their being a tier one football program and all....
NyAggie
AG
quote:
Surpirsed teams are that interested in a quitter.

so Tra Carson was a quitter when he transferred here from Oregon?

Danuel house and Jalen Jones are also quitters, too, I guess

4L Aggie
AG
Don't care. He will fold when the going gets tough.
RockInspector
quote:
Still think --

Allen Arizona
Murray Oregon
Allen is going to OU.

Kyler is probably going JUCO (baseball). He is toxic and unless a school is willing to deal with the devil, I think he is done with football.

And as bad as a program like KU needs a QB, I doubt even Beaty (who originally recruited Kyler to A & M) has any interest in Kyler. He can't stand Kevin Murray.
WGann3
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Haha. No, I don't hate him one bit. I don't think he is much of a QB (mediocre and inconsistent), but do not have an ounce of hate for him.

I am just continually baffled at people who have watched him play and think he is this prodigy at the position and was going to lead A&M to championships (or anyone else now for that matter). He has sadly not lived up to his potential and has really struggled with the game at the college level.

Just because I don't think the guy is a very good QB (to be clear I think he is mediocre, not horrible) doesn't mean I hate him. I hope for the best for him wherever he ends up, but anticipate that he should focus on getting his education more than anything else.
Hard to argue against your opinion based on results on the field. While he's showed flashes of brilliance and definitely has the tools to make every throw you could ever ask of a QB, you're right that he's been wildly inconsistent in games. Ole Miss and Alabama were an absolutely brutal display of quarterbacking, but he may get a pass on those from prospective schools because of the injury. But based on tools alone, big time programs are still going to want to bring him in. I'll admit that I loved Allen more for what I thought he could become than what currently was, but again, I'd be shocked if some way bigger programs than Colorado State weren't interested in bringing him in.
BillYeoman
Herman recruited Allen while at Ohio St.
Post removed:
by user
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.