Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

WHERE DOES JOHNNY GET CHANCE #2?

4,933 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by superunknown
Catfishfoereal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
The only team that will sign him is the cowboys, but they will tell him never to show up. Jerry will just do it to sell a bunch of jerseys then he will cut him three weeks later.

Manziel is done forever.

For those of you thinking it isn't Manziel's fault, let's review his "career" in the NFL.

Wastes his first year by partying away and never taking it seriously
Starts a game and has a historically bad day
Possibly gets Josh Gordon kicked out of the league as they were partying together
Gets wasted instead of treating his injury
Goes to rehab
Promises to leave the partying behind him
Starts drinking again right away
Almost gets arrested for driving 90 on the freeway shoulder while hitting his girlfriend and drinking
Tells the team he is behaving during the off week
Instead goes partying
Lies about the partying and gets teammates to lie for him Lies right to the face of the coach

You guys blaming it on the Browns just don't get it.
And you have zero facts to support your contentions! Unless you have first hand knowledge of all the things you've compiled as transgressions you are mostly being subjective and hog piling just like the rest. I'm far from saying he's innocent but I do think with the right situation(s) JFF still may have a future. BTW...if he was winning the same bunch hog piling on him would be on his jock....
Say Chowdah
AG
You're right - I don't follow him on Cleveland.com. And yet, I am still, somehow, aware of his situation.
Say Chowdah
AG
quote:
if he was winning the same bunch hog piling on him would be on his jock....
No disagreement there.

But he needs to play before he can win, right?

He was given the starting position and what does he do? He effed it up by "Johnny being Johnny" and then lying to his head coach.

I won't say nobody on here (because their may actually be someone in the actual know) really knows the conversations that the organization has had with him regarding this.

Yes, most of this stuff is on his time. However, the Browns may have placed conditions that prevents him from doing this stuff. If you think that they don't have that right, you are wrong. They do have that right as they pay his salary. If he wants to earn it, then he needs to agree to their rules.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Send him to a team that doesn't care what he does off the field as long as it isn't illegal and as long as he's ready to play Sunday.

This ain't church, its professional football and playing your 3rd stringer to "punish" your 2nd stringer really punishes the fans and other players that otherwise had a chance to win.

I can't imagine a team caring if an adult gets black-out drunk every night as long as they can perform on Sunday.
superunknown
AG
Ottawa Redblacks...I mean, come on...Henry Burris is 40 years old. He can't play forever.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.