Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sick of this holier than thou bull$h!t

15,428 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by milner79
aggiechris06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gimme a freaking break. A bunch of football players acting like they never went out on a bye week and never did anything the least bit questionable.

Ray Lewis...hypocrite much??
Maroon Flash
AG
Somebody ought to tell Ray nobody was killed on Johnny's bye week.
Muy
AG
"Johnny's no (insert name of partying player who then gets a pass)"
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Gimme a freaking break. A bunch of football players acting like they never went out on a bye week and never did anything the least bit questionable.

It's truly quite unbelievable.
agwin12
AG
Yep, all of a sudden the NFL is a Boy Scout pack.
"A life lived for others is a life worthwhile" - Albert Einstein
theeyetest
quote:

He's right, bro. Ray may not have much room to talk but the dude is right!
eAGer
AG
Good lord, that was sickening
TexanJeff
AG
The message is clear If Johnny was one of the all time greats, he could kill someone and get away with it.

If you barely have a QBR over 50, you can't even drink on YouTube...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I AM SO ANGRY THAT A PLAYER WHO ATTENDED THE SAME UNIVERSITY AS ME IS BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY IN THE PROFESSIONAL RANKS OF HIS SPORT.
Heismanziel
I respect Steve Young. I think he doesn't like that Johnny wasn't more focused on his job when he was handed the starting job
Personal Best
AG
quote:
quote:

He's right, bro. Ray may not have much room to talk but the dude is right!
Muy
AG
Steve Young wears magic underwear and is in a multi-level marketing cult.
redd38
AG
The difference is that when Ray killed that guy he told his coach about it, that way they can cover it up together. But Johnny lied, so Browns fans have to watch an undrafted free agent slide in bounds as the game ticks away.
theeyetest
quote:
I respect Steve Young. I think he doesn't like that Johnny wasn't more focused on his job when he was handed the starting job

Johnny knows what it takes to be a starter in the NFL. He obviously has the talent and arm to do it. But, will he? At this point I'm not so convinced. Love the dude, but he needs to grow up.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
You people act like Johnny didn't do anything. Let's not forget he was singing hip hop holding a bottle.
Personal Best
AG
quote:
You people act like Johnny didn't do anything. Let's not forget he was singing hip hop holding a bottle.

During prohibition, no less!
Bifferton Bobber Squat
AG
quote:
Somebody ought to tell Ray nobody was killed on Johnny's bye week.

No kidding. Johnny gets chastised more than the thugs who beat and rape women... Go figure.
aggiechris06
AG
Okay. The NFL may now consist only of players who never drink, smoke, or have any vice, and also have only ever always told the truth.

In a related story, the remainder of the NFL season has been canceled.
Pro Ag
AG
Winson's accuser goes public and no one talked about it. I don't condone what Johnny has been doing but everyone saying the NFL is hypocritical are spot on. Don't know why some people get by with whatever and others are the subject of scrutiny.
Heismanziel
quote:
Winson's accuser goes public and no one talked about it. I don't condone what Johnny has been doing but everyone saying the NFL is hypocritical are spot on. Don't know why some people get by with whatever and others are the subject of scrutiny.
QB is held to a higher standard.
gigemrangers
AG
NFL Arrest Database

Can someone help? I can't seem to find Johnny on here? Am I spelling JFF wrong?
DallasAg 94
JFF is everything many in the media despise.

He is an educated white male who has worked hard, been successful... rich... and doesn't give a damn what any of them think.

There is a double standard in the NFL and society today that says if you pull a gun out, punch a woman and abuse both legal and illegal drugs, there are two standards.

It is what it is.
schmellba99
AG
quote:

Johnny is an easy target because he is perceived as a rich white kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life.

In today's PC world, he is about the only person you can absolutely destroy and not have to worry about being accused of racism, so everybody piles on at every opportunity.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

He is an educated white male

I don't see a lot evidence that he's educated.
DallasAg 94
quote:
NFL Arrest Database

Can someone help? I can't seem to find Johnny on here? Am I spelling JFF wrong?
WOW... 35 players arrested so far in 2015. 1 - Bruce Miller (FB-SF).

68% of NFL players are AA. 28% are white.

3% of the players arrested in 2015 are white.. but JFF is demoted because he lied about a picture of him partying and the media beats the drum that he needs to get it together and his behavior is unacceptable?!
DallasAg 94
quote:
quote:

He has a HS diploma, a college degree and he can read. That puts him ahead of quite a bit of the population, as it pertains to education.

We can argue whether he is intelligent or not... but education in the US is measured by certifications you can put on the wall.
sbates
AG
Underrated post.
libertyag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

He has a HS diploma, a college degree and he can read. That puts him ahead of quite a bit of the population, as it pertains to education.

We can argue whether he is intelligent or not... but education in the US is measured by certifications you can put on the wall.
Where did he get his college degree?
Claud
I still find it odd that they rip on Johnny saying he was a first round pick. Meanwhile they never say anything about Gilbert who was picked higher than Johnny and has done absolutely nothing.
Muy
AG
How's Bridgewater doing? He was pretty big time if I recall.
DallasAg 94
quote:
quote:

Ok... he got his ring (90Hours?!). I assumed he completed the other 30-49 hrs. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Educated none-the-less. 90 hrs is a good chunk along the way.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Texas A&M, you might have heard of it.
deceptivespeed14
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But did he GET his degree?
PatAg
AG
It's a bit ridiculous that they are making a huge deal out of Greg Hardy and others, when they employ people like Ray Lewis...
libertyag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Degree huh? When? lol.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.