Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sick of this holier than thou bull$h!t

15,426 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by milner79
ScoutBanderaAg956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Yep, all of a sudden the NFL is a Boy Scout pack.
Cub Scout Pack

Boy Scout Troop

LOL... don't badmouth scouting by dragging us into this mess....LOL
Citizen Reign
quote:
Johnny solicited being in this mess on draft day...
Really? Was he knocking on doors, holding up signs?
Windy City Ag
AG
There is just a logical break in all the pro-Manizel mouth breathing here.

The NFL does care about winning . . the NFL does care about hard work and focus . . . .

I see Camp A - guys that were head cases or partied and that partying did them in - JaMarcus Russell, Vince Young, Ryan Leaf, Matt Leinert, and those are just the QBs. Charles Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Brian Bosworth, Law Phillips, etc, etc. I will throw in Mike Goodson for fun.

And then there are guys that work hard, contribute mightily while being total F Ups off the field -Michael Irvin for sure, Deion Sanders for a bit, Terrell Owens, Ocho Cinco, Randy Moss, Michael Vick, Ben Roethlisberger.

So does JFF fit in Camp A or Camp B??
Yell Practice
Johnny is paying the price of popularity.
EliteZags
AG
Johnny's shenanigans are cheeky and fun, Rapeis' shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Which wouldn't make them shenanigans at all, eevil shenanigans
Windy City Ag
AG

Hello Newman
quote:
Joe Namath played 50 years ago. Times changed decades ago. Silly analogy. Why is it silly when it is accurate?

50 years ago people only had network t.v. and newspapers. After he left for Cleveland, most of us in Texas wouldn't even know what was going on with him except through boxscores.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Se Bobby Layne !
crag
AG
Can we all agree that there are double standards AND that Johnny did something stupid? That's where I'm at.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
quote:
Joe Namath played 50 years ago. Times changed decades ago. Silly analogy. Why is it silly when it is accurate?

50 years ago people only had network t.v. and newspapers. After he left for Cleveland, most of us in Texas wouldn't even know what was going on with him except through boxscores.

I have the internet and check it.

Adjust your TV rabbit ears and move beyond newspaper box scores. It's everywhere, granddad!
88jrt06
AG
quote:
Can we all agree that there are double standards AND that Johnny did something stupid? That's where I'm at.

Seems reasonable to me.
Say Chowdah
AG
quote:

As much as I want to agree, I can't break my streak.
milner79
quote:
quote:
Love the dude

No homo?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.