Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Liucci vs Rojo

21,470 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by PetroAg13
MicheIangeIo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Liucci after SC game

Our leader Rojo

BBQ4Me
AG
Loser should get poopslapped by the winner
TicoLoco
Goose
AG
You do realize that one of those sources uses his real name and reputation and the other staked his claim (right, wrong, or otherwise) under the comfort of anonymity, right?
Presley OBannons Sword
no worries, if it ends up being Spurrier, liucci will say something like "as I've said all along, Spurrier was an outside shot, but we ended up getting our guy", followed by three pages of BOOOOM LOOOOCH WITH THE HEADSHOT
The Debt
quote:
You do realize that one of those sources uses his real name and reputation and the other staked his claim (right, wrong, or otherwise) under the comfort of anonymity, right?

And who did looch say would be our DC?
Snake
AG
Rojo is Liucci's sock
agregg07
AG
quote:
Rojo is Liucci's sock
Wabs
AG
Rojo vs. Looch!

JMJLAW
AG
quote:

Yes and under his "name and reputation" he removed the OBC as even a possibility.
AgDotCom
quote:

Yep, and I highly respect that.

One thing is for certain though, both of them have gone all in.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Am I missing something, but wasn't Rojo thoroughly and decisively discredited last year with the DC search? Didn't he go all in on Bud Foster? Wasn't that a "done deal?"
Motel California
S
quote:

Loser should have to purchase a year long subscription from the others news letter
A is A
AG
this could get interesting
The Debt
quote:
quote:

Loser should have to purchase a year long subscription from the others news letter

Then looch might actually have reliable sources
Southeastern Conference
AG
Einhorn is Finkle
45-70Ag
AG
So looch said no chance on spurrier
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Am I missing something, but wasn't Rojo thoroughly and decisively discredited last year with the DC search? Didn't he go all in on Bud Foster? Wasn't that a "done deal?"
Pretty sure he was in the Chief camp. But I don't recall -- our offense this year caused me to drink too much to remember things like that.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Nope. He predicted Chavis.
redd38
AG
Rojo is the working man's Looch.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Always bet on Rojo.
phatbeast
AG
quote:
Rojo is Liucci's sock

Looch has said the Zoo is where he comes to party.
FriscoKid
AG
Interesting comment there. No way that looch is so connected that he could make a statement like that. He might have "thought" no way in hell, but he could not have been sure about it.
Drake aTm
AG
In before the revolution
Amazing Moves
Rotroll is sitting in his drawers pushing F5 while tapping away on his sticky mouse.

Looch is in business casual attire working solid contacts in a nice office environment.

How is this even a competition?

duddleysdraw88
AG
Vaya con Rojo

*stupid autocorrect
Wabs
AG
quote:
In before the revolution
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
In before the revolution

Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
At least through Dec. 14 he was predicting Bud Foster. Here is one excerpt that shows it:

AggieRojo
In reply to BMX Bandit 9:19a, 12/14/14
A
AG

quote:
Quote:vander:

what "big time program" would hire him if he has success with us?
"which ones wouldn't" , is the better question. How can he NOT be successful? The "D" in our Defense stands for "Dead". He is one of the greatest defensive minds in college football. The SEC West is the *BEST* conference in all of college football. Win here, and you can win anywhere.

The Spirit of Aggieland. The 12th Man, the SEC West, 103,000 fans at every home game. He has coached at Kyle Field when we played VATech and there were only 84,000 Aggies in a sold out Kyle Field. The most watched conference on TV. Texas country living with a nice ranch and some horses. A home in Traditions. Financial security. The legacy of coaching at two schools. He has paid his dues and done everything he can do for VA Tech. He leaves with honor as an honorable man.

He's signing on the line.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Rotroll is sitting in his drawers pushing F5 while tapping away on his sticky mouse.

Looch is in business casual attire working solid contacts in a nice office environment.

How is this even a competition?

After the SC game you want to tell me that looch knew for certain that the HBC would not come to CS? His connections couldn't even be that certain at that point.
FtBendTxAg
AG
My sarcasm meter is all jacked up. I can't tell if this Rojo deal is a runaway joke that I missed or if some of you dudes truly belief this jackoff.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
In before the revolution

MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
In before the revolution
The Debt
quote:
quote:
In before the revolution

Who is that dude?
Swammy51
Billy knows. He'll wait until it all shakes out. Spav, Christensen, etc.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.