Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Every Rojo post from Rojo prediction thread

93,765 Views | 451 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by merc
FormMorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If it was legit, I think the pr/timing makes more sense than UGA HC.

The whole announcement is supposed to be strategically timed.
Sleeping Giant
S
If it's spurrier, what did the "follow the yellow brick road" clue mean?
AggieC07
AG
I understand how he was an innovator for the pass heavy attack at Florida, I'm just curious that IF it is indeed Spurrier, has his offense evolved with the times? is his offense still effective?
Lonestar1
AG
Damn you Rojo... You made me read every page of this thread..
MountainAg99
AG
While there is no written rule, doesn't the SEC like schools to make changes after the SEC championship game it order to keep PR around the game and not coaching changes?

I think that may be what Rojo is relating too.
Douph
Shawn Elliot as OL coach?
NMOK2004
Pieced it together.. It's Charlie Weis
wrinkledink
AG
quote:
I understand how he was an innovator for the pass heavy attack at Florida, I'm just curious that IF it is indeed Spurrier, has his offense evolved with the times? is his offense still effective?

This!
p8aggie
AG
It's Norm Chow
Cappy407
AG
It's Mangino.
CaveDwellinAg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why does he finally give in and tell everyone it's Spurrier now? Especially after the earlier timeline
Fair question, and I will field it in part -- surely you can put the pieces together around this statement:. Georgia's actions were unexpected.

Oh damn that is excellent. Wow.
Drake aTm
AG
Where are his RECRUITING predictions from last year?
Farmers6
http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2697285
Boomsy
AG
HUGE? Donald Trump?
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
HUGE? Donald Trump?

Boomsy
AG
My guess is Lane Kiffin! Good night
John_Galt
Coach A has never finished higher than 3rd in his division. In the last 4 years, he has had double digit wins 1 time. He has never coached his team to the SEC championship game.

Coach B had 3 consecutive 11 win seasons and won his division all in the last 5 years. Brought his team to the SEC Championship game and lost.

One is your coach. One might want to be your OC. The question isn't is B qualified to be A's OC. The question is whether A is qualified to be B's OC.

I'm sure this confuses the hell out of most of y'all. Think about it.
Premium
AG
quote:
My guess is Lane Kiffin! Good night

Straight from the source
Premium
AG
quote:
Coach A has never finished higher than 3rd in his division. In the last 4 years, he has had double digit wins 1 time. He has never coached his team to the SEC championship game.

Coach B had 3 consecutive 11 win seasons and won his division all in the last 5 years. Brought his team to the SEC Championship game and lost.

One is your coach. One might want to be your OC. The question isn't is B qualified to be A's OC. The question is whether A is qualified to be B's OC.

I'll take obc over teet Kiffin
Boomsy
AG
Think about it , you don't spend 450 mil on a stadium and not go after the best coordinators money can buy. You don't buy a Ferrari and then put K-Mart tires on it, right?
flakrat
AG
K-Mart sells tires?
phatbeast
AG
quote:
Think about it , you don't spend 450 mil on a stadium and not go after the best coordinators money can buy. You don't buy a Ferrari and then put K-Mart tires on it, right?

I think this guy knows something.
phatbeast
AG
quote:

Sumlin won C-USA twice with the Cougars. That's about as impressive as winning the East....
RufusAg
AG
quote:
quote:

Sumlin won C-USA twice with the Cougars. That's about as impressive as winning the East BDF...
FIFY
Jock92
AG
quote:
It's Norm Chow

That's the name I'm going with.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
that's exactly what we did.

We bought a Ferrari and put the relatively new tires from our last car (civic) on it and were surprised they couldn't perform.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
quote:
that's exactly what we did.

We bought a Ferrari and put the relatively new tires from our last car (civic) on it and were surprised they couldn't perform.
Its just a rubber circle, how could it malfunction!
Drake aTm
AG
Are those posts updated? I NEED to know if he's been on recently.

He's gone dark...
74Ag1
AG
quote:
Are those posts updated? I NEED to know if he's been on recently.

He's gone dumber than usual..

FIFY
ag-bq-seventy
AG
It's Mack Brown. Since he's on a TV contract, he can't sign with the Aggies until the season is over. He's going to change our offense so we score at least 10 points every game.

He's going to bring in Vince Young as quarterback coach and student athlete physics and mathematics tutor.

duffelpud
AG
duffelpud
AG
merc
AG
Browsing Texags. See a Rojo post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.