Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mike Evans new tattoo?

8,630 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by EVA3
SBIBCA AG 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But seriously gays, what do u think about the new tat??
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Solid Approach.....

Get all the petty grievances out bf th season
Aggie_buster
AG

I'll try this one more time for you. Let's see what your original post states.

quote:
A. Kind of a dumb tattoo but whatever.

B. Why is ESPN sending me push notifications about this bull****. Journalism is dead.
My response: They're sending you push notifications cause your dumbass signed up and allowed your phone to receive them.

You even respond to another poster.
quote:
I don't care. So why is ESPN sending me push notifications on my phone about it. That is the entire reason I started the thread. Yay reading comprehension.
You don't care about Mike's new tat yet you come straight to texags to start a thread about it? WTF?!? You even ask again why you are getting push notifications.

How in the world did you get into A&M? You seriously can't be this big of a dumbass however judging by your posts you may actually be.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
So since you are twice a big a dumbass as me, how are you even able to use a computer? Good for you buddy!
Ridge14
On a computer now so I can post it

REKT

Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
So since you are twice a big a dumbass as me, how are you even able to use a computer? Good for you buddy!
Poor Champ. You have no leg to stand on so now you're reaching for whatever you can. Just like you did earlier with your TMZ comment.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
Poor Champ. You have no leg to stand on so now you're reaching for whatever you can. Just like you did earlier with your TMZ comment.

It's amazing how dumb you are. It's almost like you don't want to admit you are wrong, because you just want someone to talk to you. That would go along with the fact that you still watch TMZ. It's ok buddy, you don't have to act like an idiot to get people to talk to you. Just come up with arguments more educated than that of a 4 year old, and you will get relevant discussion.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's amazing how dumb you are. It's almost like you don't want to admit you are wrong, because you just want someone to talk to you. That would go along with the fact that you still watch TMZ. It's ok buddy, you don't have to act like an idiot to get people to talk to you. Just come up with arguments more educated than that of a 4 year old, and you will get relevant discussion.
Damn this is too funny. This all coming from a guy who ran to an online forum to start a thread about a push notification about a guy's new tat.
Ridge14
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:

Citizen Reign
This thread
Motel California
S
quote:
This thread

You actually expected something lolz
Sheneneh Jenkins
Sheneneh Jenkins
Ridge14
quote:

Wow

It works
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ridge14
quote:
http://funnytweeter.com/image/?tweet_id=76805.jpg

Wut
Spicewood Ag
AG
EVA3
AG
This thread delivers.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.