Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mike Evans new tattoo?

8,629 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by EVA3
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A. Kind of a dumb tattoo but whatever.

B. Why is ESPN sending me push notifications about this bull****. Journalism is dead.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:

B. Why is ESPN sending me push notifications about this bull****. Journalism is dead.
American journalism died the moment Walter Cronkite came out against the Vietnam War on the evening news.

Sports Journalism couldn't die b/c it never really existed
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
Why is ESPN sending me push notifications about this bull****
I ask myself the same thing about this thread.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
So.... Pic of the tat???
powerbiscuit
turn of espn, problem solved
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
He got a tattoo of what pick he was in the draft.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
quote:
He got a tattoo of what pick he was in the draft.

He shoulda dropped the Ms Doubtfire...

. . .
https://instagr.am/p/5m6P-ETTgo
Jules_Winnfield
it means something to him... WTF do you care so much what he puts on his body
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Not a tatoo fan, but that's pretty clean
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

I don't care. So why is ESPN sending me push notifications on my phone about it. That is the entire reason I started the thread. Yay reading comprehension.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't care. So why is ESPN sending me push notifications on my phone about it. That is the entire reason I started the thread. Yay reading comprehension.
They're sending you push notifications cause your dumbass signed up and allowed your phone to receive them. Yay common ****ing sense. Next question.
Spicewood Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

They're sending you push notifications cause your dumbass signed up and allowed your phone to receive them. Yay common ****ing sense. Next question.
Nope, I agree with champ, I signed up for ESPN push notifications to get notifications about sports and not tattoo-updates. ESPN push notifications should probably be about sports and not tattoos. To me, that's common sense.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope, I agree with champ, I signed up for ESPN push notifications to get notifications about sports and not tattoo-updates. ESPN push notifications should probably be about sports and not tattoos. To me, that's common sense.
Do you even watch ESPN? Half of the **** that airs isn't ever strictly about sports. Regardless of whether you deem their push notifications as pertinent or relevant, YOU choose to receive them. So why ***** then when you do get their notifications for using their app? Common ****ing sense.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
Do you even watch ESPN? Half of the **** that airs isn't ever strictly about sports. Regardless of whether you deem their push notifications as pertinent or relevant, YOU choose to receive them. So why ***** then when you do get their notifications for using their app? Common ****ing sense.

So even though no one likes it, we should just put up with it? That might be the dumbest thing I've read today, and I've already been over to the politics board.
agmag90
Yet here we are talking about it...
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
quote:

So even though no one likes it, we should just put up with it? That might be the dumbest thing I've read today, and I've already been over to the politics board.
No one says you have to like it or put up with it. Let me dumb this down for you, if you don't like their notifications just disable them or here's a thought stop using their app. Otherwise quit *****ing.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

No one says you have to like it or put up with it. Let me dumb this down for you, if you don't like their notifications just disable them or here's a thought stop using their app. Otherwise quit *****ing.

Jeez got your panties in a wad? You must be the one person who does like that ESPN spends 80% of their programming on how Peyton Manning is going to be really good this year because he is on a new diet. Well newsflash: no one else does. Its one of the reasons that they are having to cut 290 million in their budget. But instead of improving their content, they just keep doubling down on stupid.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jeez got your panties in a wad? You must be the one person who does like that ESPN spends 80% of their programming on how Peyton Manning is going to be really good this year because he is on a new diet. Well newsflash: no one else does. Its one of the reasons that they are having to cut 290 million in their budget. But instead of improving their content, they just keep doubling down on stupid.
I'm not the idiot who ran to texags to start a thread about push notifications from their app. I can't try to talk about common sense with a dumbass.
Spicewood Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not the idiot who ran to texags to start a thread about push notifications from their app. I can't try to talk about common sense with a dumbass.
you could just not read this thread. Then it would be like no one was *****ing. Or do you have push notifications about our *****ing? Then I could see why internet-forum-*****ing would have you so irate
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

The irony here is amazing. Being mad at me because you don't like the content I am writing, which is that I am mad at the content ESPN is producing. I may be a dumbass, but you are a bigger one.
ATX_AG_08
AG
ladies, ladies.....
Spicewood Ag
AG

Did push notifications tease you when you were a kid?
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:

Spicewood you can get off your knees now I'm sure Champ has finished by this point. You two dumbasses are the ones mad about push notifications from a Sports app.
Spicewood Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Spicewood you can get off your knees now I'm sure Champ has finished by this point. You two dumbasses are the ones mad about push notifications from a Sports app.
oooohhhh a gay joke

and you're right! it's a sports app. If my celebrity tattoo tracker app sent me sports news, I would be pissed
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Aggie buster is the reason tmz is a thing.
Aggie_buster
AG
quote:

Only idiots would wonder why an app would send push notifications to their phones even though they knowingly agreed to accept and allow said notifications to be sent when using the app.

But yeah ok that's why TMZ exists because of me.
Ridge14
One of Mike's recent tweets.

Rekt.

Sick Burn.
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
quote:

Only idiots would wonder why an app would send push notifications to their phones even though they knowingly agreed to accept and allow said notifications to be sent when using the app.

But yeah ok that's why TMZ exists because of me.
ok butt baby
Speedystooth
AG
Push notifications.
SigAg6
AG
He should get "sweet" or "dude" tattooed on his back.
Motel California
S
Aggie Buster seems pissed. My money is on him
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
And only bigger idiots would search out and click on a thread and be mad at what another poster is writing about. You are twice the idiot that I am. So apparently you are a mega dumbass.
Motel California
S
quote:
And only bigger idiots would search out and click on a thread and be mad at what another poster is writing about. You are twice the idiot that I am. So apparently you are a mega dumbass.

Go on...
Meximan
We're all dumbasses. There, thread settled.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.