Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

FYI ... Do you realize ...

6,935 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Chickenhawk
Mac94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
that this upcoming weekend is the last weekend without football for the rest of 2015? The following Sunday we have the NFL Hall of Fame inductions and game and then the NFL gets started with preseason for everyone ... the kids will be reporting back to school for two a days ... football will be here! our long national nightmare known as the offseason is ending!!!!!
Maroonblood32
YESSIR!!!
Off_The_Wood
AG
Random thought:

If Sumlin cancels practice for the team to go to the movies (or do something other than a Junction-esque activity), is it still cool? Or do we ***** because of last season's results?

Mac94
AG
answer: yes, lol
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
Random thought:

If Sumlin cancels practice for the team to go to the movies (or do something other than a Junction-esque activity), is it still cool? Or do we ***** because of last season's results?

This is the zoo. There will be *****ing regardless.
Post removed:
by user
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Am I the only one that things all the NFL preseason stuff just makes it worse? In my opinion, the only thing worse than no football is meaningless football.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Well, I disagree that no football is better than meaningless football. At least someone is playing a game that looks like football, as opposed to being forced to watch (a) nothing, (b) baseball, (c) golf, or (d) whatever non-sporting event movie, TV series or what-have-you the wife and kids want to watch. I'll gladly take meaningless pre-season NFL football to the above choices.
Aggies1322
AG
Its not meaningless you have like 30 players on every team fighting for their careers in the NFL. Preseason means a lot.
Chavis Sweet Stache
AG
quote:
quote:
Random thought:

Zoo logic:

10 - 2 season with a movie...

"It was the movie! Sumlin is a genius!"

10 - 2 season without a movie...

"If Sumlin was smart he wouldn't have done that last year. Learned his lesson and see what happens!?"

Anything less than 10 - 2 season with a movie...

"Sumlin needs to go... hate to say it, I love him, I've always supported him, but he knew he needed to improve and he wasted his time at the movies."

Anything less than 10 - 2 season without a movie...

"Sumlin needs to go... hate to say it, I love him, I've always supported him, but he knew he needed to improve and pushed his guys too far. They were burned out before week 1."
Aginnebraska
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Random thought:

Zoo logic:

"If Sumlin was smart he wouldn't have done that last year. Learned his lesson and see what happens!?"

"Sumlin needs to go... hate to say it, I love him, I've always supported him, but he knew he needed to improve and he wasted his time at the movies."

"Sumlin needs to go... hate to say it, I love him, I've always supported him, but he knew he needed to improve and pushed his guys too far. They were burned out before week 1."
Zoo logic...the ultimate unsolvable paradox
oldvalleyrat
AG
quote:
Well, I disagree that no football is better than meaningless football. At least someone is playing a game that looks like football, as opposed to being forced to watch (a) nothing, (b) baseball, (c) golf, or (d) whatever non-sporting event movie, TV series or what-have-you the wife and kids want to watch. I'll gladly take meaningless pre-season NFL football to the above choices.
Me too!
Meximan
quote:
quote:
Random thought:

Well it did result in a win last year vs dem Cocks but the Zoo will Zoo and make 5 threads bashing it in the first 10 minutes
More like twenty threads in the first sixty seconds, each one calling out the other for Germanizing their own thread.
heddy Lamarr
AG
The pathetic nature of my football addiction is manifest in my impatience for the Hall of fame game,typically the worst footballofthe year
Post removed:
by user
El Mero Guero
quote:
Am I the only one that things all the NFL preseason stuff just makes it worse? In my opinion, the only thing worse than no football is meaningless football.
I just leave it on around the house for the sound. Gives me the tiny little taste that I need.
Ridge14
quote:
Random thought:

WE GET PISSED
padreislandagfan
Screw the NFL.
My sons been in the gym and doing sprints on the field with his HS team all month. The boys are salty and ready for some equipment to be broken out. IT ALL STARTS NEXT WEEK!!!
The AGS start camp soon and prepare for a 10 win season.
My tickets for the home opener should be mailed soon.
ITS BEEN A LONG OFFSEASON!

BTHO the devil worshipers
Moto Ag
AG
Was super excited for NFL preseason last year due to Mr. JFF. This year not so much.

Also last year, we were all switching or negotiating with our TV providers to make sure the SEC network would be made available; good times.

Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
football will be here! our long national nightmares known as basketball and baseball seasons are ending!!!!!
fifm

i don't mention hockey because canadian ice sticking doesn't qualify as a sport
Citizen Reign
quote:
Put some money on a couple of games. Doesn't take much to make things more fun.
MicheIangeIo
AG
permabull
AG
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
quote:
Random thought:

Zoo logic:

Well said.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.