Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jay Arnold not playing again

5,734 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by monarch
DownSouthAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
@JArnoldTAMU85: These past two years have been a hell of a ride. I accomplished more in the sport of football than I https://t.co/XUAWAbJzD7
AG
Gig 'em, Jay!
Sheneneh Jenkins
Why
maxag42
My guess is injuries. Best of wishes to him. It's true what he said. I would have loved to at least play a semester for Texas A&M university and he got to do that for two years. Gig'em Jay and thanks for your contribution!
cannonfodder02
AG
  • "jarnoldtamu85These past two years have been a hell of a ride. I accomplished more in the sport of football than I ever would've thought was possible. However, I always knew I couldn't play this game forever. After my most recent shoulder surgery, it was decided that the best decision for my health and future would be to hang up my cleats. I would like to thank my family, friends, and teammates for their support. I would like to thank the coaches I've had my whole life for getting me to this point. I would also like to thank the 12th man(the real one, sorry Seattle) for being the best fanbase in the nation. Most importantly, I would like to thank God for blessing me with the talents and abilities to get to this level. I am excited to see what the next chapter of life has in store for me and can't wait to see what this team has in store for next season!"

• Cannonball!
    jeffk
    AG
    Best of luck, Jay.

Thanks for all your work for the maroon and white.
    Aggie Joe 93
    AG
    Gig 'em, Jay.

Sumlin likely to honor his schollie?
    MROD92
    Knife_Party
    Look on the bright side. In 30 years he won't have debilitating cognitive and mood impairments due to excessive head trauma.
    dixichkn
    AG
    Damn.....that's a shame. Thanks for your hard work Jay. Good luck and gig em.........
    rosstradamas70
    AG
    best wishes Jay!
    Make a great life!
    ross skillman 70
    DevilD77
    AG
    Good luck in your future endeavors, Jay. It was fun watching you play. Gig'Em!
    czar_iv
    AG
    That is too bad .... I thought Arnold was going to be an impact player some day.
    easttexasaggie04
    AG
    Thank you Jay!
    DayAg!
    S
    I thought he was good in rotation when he was in the game. Expected good stuff from him this year.. Hurts on the depth issue , but I wish him well.
    AGC
    mcag83
    redjalapeno-87
    I always enjoyed his interviews and twatter posts, and was hoping he could recover physically and play this year. He would fit in well under Chavis' scheme. Gig'em Jay!
    Deputy Travis Junior
    Damn. I'm going to pretend he's the second coming of Nealy just one last time

sarancher
    AG
    Best of luck Jay thanks.
    Maroon Flash
    AG
    Gig'em! We have enjoyed watching him play since he was thrown in the game as a true Freshman!
    Cornerback31
    AG
    Great job Jay. You're a real class act and a heckuva football player. We will miss you on the field that's for sure. Best of luck to you and get that degree.
    SwigAg11
    monarch
    S
    'Ol 99 is the most inspirational football player we have had since I have been associated with the program and that has been since 1983.
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.