Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Manziel and Murray Combined into one man.

10,174 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by bigboykin
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Well, maybe not quite yet, but these are his Freshman (or Soph) highlights. He played at Snoop Dogg son's high school, Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas.

We may get him in the 2017 class.
bonez832
AG
Dayum
Helms96
AG
I noticed on a couple of those plays that he had plenty of room to take off, but kept going through his reads.

Looks like he has some maturity all ready in that aspect.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Tantal
Is he on the target list? Is he showing interest?
bigblackag12
AG
ag2003
AG
Are most HS DBs that horrendous or is the level of ball in Vegas just that horrendous? Kid has skills but man he's playing agains AA level talent
Miles711
AG
We quarterback now.
Allen76
AG
That reminds me of the first time I saw Manziel play against my old High School (Medina Valley). I kept yelling at our secondary. They looked so incompetent. It took me a while to realize that every team looked like that against Manziel. But this kid looks like he has been watching JFF videos.
Sniffing Accountant
AG
The play at 00:24 looks just like the JFF play in the Chick fil A bowl.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Bishop Gorman is head and shoulders above the rest in the state, which is why they play a few out of state games each year.

That being said, this kid is still very talented and has tore it up at the QB & different campus camps he's been to.
Chavis Sweet Stache
AG
quote:

Well, maybe not quite yet, but these are his Freshman (or Soph) highlights. He played at Snoop Dogg son's high school, Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas.

We may get him in the 2017 class.

Bye bye DJ. Hello new football practice soundtrack.
jr15aggie
AG
MY GOSH!!!!

Not at the highlights... but at the # of uniforms those kids have! Back in my day we had a home & away jersey... shoes, pants, helmets, etc. were the same. These friggin kids look to have a different helmet and jersey combo every single week! I'm guessing it's a private school so I can't say anything about tax dollars and such, but still! Friggin A!
Maroonblood32
Jake Spavital has been in contact with this kid. He's damn good. We are definitely near the top of his list.
DayAg!
S
I can hear Spavital. Man if you come here Heisman is yours in this offense.
He is shifty.
AggieJ29
AG
This kid is beyond special. Need to land him.
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
Is he on the target list? Is he showing interest?

We're his current leader.
wasabi1787
AG

You mean this guy?
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
Are most HS DBs that horrendous or is the level of ball in Vegas just that horrendous? Kid has skills but man he's playing agains AA level talent

They play a bunch of the top-tier high schools from all over the country.
Fitzwilly
AG
quote:
That reminds me of the first time I saw Manziel play against my old High School (Medina Valley). I kept yelling at our secondary. They looked so incompetent. It took me a while to realize that every team looked like that against Manziel. But this kid looks like he has been watching JFF videos.
... Pumpkin Heads...
VikingNik
AG
He seems to have a real good arm. And he's shifty. Do want.
mitchdpm
AG
How tall is he?
suburban cowboy
AG
Do want
NickEZ08
Do want.
Aggielandma12
AG
5'11" -180lbs
Here4Beer
AG
He tweets about us
[img]<blockquote class=[/img]TEXAS A&M pic.twitter.com/Zcsr7ndn5j
Tate Martell (@TheTateMartell) June 29, 2015 " />
[img]<blockquote class=[/img]T E X A S A & M F O O T B A L L pic.twitter.com/DMuBiLsp5f
Tate Martell (@TheTateMartell) June 29, 2015 " />

Fuuck I can't post it so y'all can see it. Just click the link /I Fail
Allen76
AG
quote:
... Pumpkin Heads...

More than you know. Back when I was in HS.... a really long time ago..... the helmets were much rounder, and I hated the shade of orange. The helmets today don't look quite as much like a pumpkin and for some odd reason a lot of teams, HS and College, want to be orange now. I hated the halloween orange back then. I liked our baseball uniforms because they were black and white with a tiny orange pin stripe, and our batting helmets were not orange.
TheSwingingGate
AG

Wow! Was it me, or did the first 3 plays look like they were against Miss St./Duke/Alabama?
stetson
AG
Do want! What is that, like a dozen uniform combinations? How the times have changed. We had two.
SwigAg11
AG
He also has a 5* receiver on his team. Would be great to recruit them together.
Fitzwilly
AG
quote:
quote:
... Pumpkin Heads...

More than you know. Back when I was in HS.... a really long time ago..... the helmets were much rounder, and I hated the shade of orange. The helmets today don't look quite as much like a pumpkin and for some odd reason a lot of teams, HS and College, want to be orange now. I hated the halloween orange back then. I liked our baseball uniforms because they were black and white with a tiny orange pin stripe, and our batting helmets were not orange.
They've definitely backed away from the hideousness that once was. I grew up in Hondo, so .... ya know .... just had to throw it out there...!
Citizen Reign
Am I missing something as to why he is a combo of the two? Is he Hispanic? Other than that, what does he have that each of those two does not?
Kool
AG
I thought this was going to be some awful thread about the recent SCOTUS ruling.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Picadillo
He needs a nickname
BeastmodeAg
AG
Want Want Want! He could run our offense well it looks like.
bluecouchstudios
AG
He runs more like Johnny and his passing is more like Kyler but he's not quite there yet. Straight-line, Johnny and Tate are about the same speed (4.6-ish). But keep in mind that Johnny posted an incredible 3.98 shuttle at the Nike camp in HS while Martell has his shuttle listed as a 4.24. We may never see anyone as shifty as Manziel at QB again.

On the flip-side, Kyler is pretty much just as shifty as Johnny but more of a burner than Johnny or Tate. Kyler is in the 4.0# range for shuttle (so close to Johnny). However, Kyler is closer is in the 4.4# range straight-line. That 0.2 seconds is the difference between outrunning SEC LBs and outrunning SEC DBs (I'm not saying all of them so please don't say it's not true). If Kyler gets into the secondary vs Bama, he has a legit shot to take it the distance.

Regarding his recruitment, Martell will want to play after a RS year at the latest (so 2018). If Murray doesn't win the job (at some point) this fall, I think Martell goes to USC. He's not going to wait around for 3 years to play behind Allen and then Murray (though I doubt Kyler waits either). Kid is good though and I'm sure Sumlin would like to continue the dual-threat trend.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.