Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Photos of Kyle Field needed

2,183 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by dttd888
dttd888
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am a Realtor in Houston, and every year I have a Texas A&M Football Schedule magnet created for my Aggie clients and Aggies in the general Houston area. I don't sell these...just hand them out.
- What I really need is a quality, high-resolution photo of the new Kyle Field. I have to be careful not to just use any image off Google due to possible copyright laws, etc.

If there is a source, or possibly an Ag in College Station, that could help me procure quality photos that I could use as the main backdrop for my 2015 schedule magnet, I would be very appreciative and be willing to work something out for your troubles.

I will go and check out the Kyle Field construction thread now. If interested in helping, please PM me or reply here. Thank you!

- DT
Fitch
AG
Not sure what you're looking for but feel free to use if you want to. Taken on 6/26/15.

Kman80
AG

Have mostly construction pics.
Grits
AG
quote:
Not sure what you're looking for but feel free to use if you want to. Taken on 6/26/15.

Is that photo even real life!?! That picture is so clear that it almost looks fake haha.
aTm2004
AG
Not found with Google.
AMW2010
AG
John Galt Sr
AG
Nice shots Fitch!
dttd888
AG
Agreed! Keep 'em coming!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.