Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2015 Schedule Wallpaper

8,836 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LOAD2000
Quito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody here have the skills to make one like this? I like this one so much, I still have it on my desktop.

I'd make one myself, but am not the most computer savvy. I do give a ton of presentations on my computer and my desktop often gets comments!

gravy97
AG

I made this one yesterday... just stole the helmets/schedule from someone else's wallpaper and put it on this background... b/c I too just like that background

I put the helmets on the top this time...i can move it to the bottom if you'd prefer
Josh_Ag99
AG
Can you provide one with better resolution?
Josh_Ag99
AG
Also, if you could put the helmets on bottom and space them out better, I think it would look awesome.
gravy97
AG
I'm trying to figure out how to get the full image downloadable... but here is what it will look like

Hu11abaloo
AG
bevel or gtfo
RVRE Co.
Protrident
Quito
AG
quote:
I'm trying to figure out how to get the full image downloadable... but here is what it will look like

This design is great. Hopefully someone can put it in better resolution and perhaps fix the helmets a bit.

In the meantime I've switched to this one and appreciate your help.
LOAD2000
AG
Here is a rough one I put together. Didn't have enough time to really clean it up, but it looks okay on the desktop...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.