Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Daylon Mack (Posted on twitter by Brice Jones)

22,201 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by MROD92
Stasco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A vegan, an atheist, and a crossfitter walk into a bar. Everyone knew about it within 30 seconds.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
He needs to go down a little lower, but impressive nonetheless

He could use a slightly lower box, but other than that his form was fine. Box squats are more about keeping the shins perpendicular to the floor and working the butt.

^this^

He has a little too much weight on the balls of his feet. Push more from the heals wearing flater soles. But it looks like he was just toying with 550 at some apartment complex gym.

Regardless, he's gonna bulldoze and bullrush all season
Bodhi
AG
Poor form
Bodhi
AG
quote:
It may be early, but this is a once in a decade player. His strength and quickness is incredible. I can't wait to see him in action.
It "may" be early.

No dude. It is just way ****ing early.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
if he strong, we strong den
FabricatorAg
Texas strong!? -_-
Womackster
AG
Can I hear more critique about his form? It's really fascinating!
Dr. Faustus
AG
Needs a lower box. Still ridiculously impressive.

Also, the only group of people more vocal than Crossfitters are the Crossfit haters.
Motel California
S
quote:
Need to see the ends of the bars.

Yeah me too! The wall on the right was giving him a hand
Motel California
S
quote:
Super Freak is Super Freaky.

You leave his fetishes and sex life outta this
Cancelled
AG
well, I couldn't even do 605 once, much less 10 times.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

Also, the only group of people more vocal than Crossfitters are the Crossfit haters.

Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
It may be early, but this is a once in a decade player. His strength and quickness is incredible. I can't wait to see him in action.
It "may" be early.

No dude. It is just way ****ing early.

Guess your eyeballs don't work. That man may be the best player on the team in short order.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Before I posted, there were 6 posts that mentioned crossfit. Go read them. Who's the more vocal group again?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Go read Facebook and get back to me.
Dr. Faustus
AG
EVERY group is an annoyance on facebook, especially the ones you don't like. I can say the same thing about conservatives, liberals, race-baiters, you name it.

What I've never understood is why crossfit haters go out of their way to tell crossfitters how stupid crossfit is. Don't like hearing about it? Don't follow their page or defriend them.

Personally, I'm in the "don't give a ****" camp.
TxAgswin
AG
quote:

Really?

Tell me about your W.O.D. Or your "box". You getting some pre-workout pure sugar in? Please post a picture of yourself doing some ridiculously ineffective lift as fast as you can.

I try to block all the Crossfit nut jobs from my FB and they still keep popping up all over the place making sure everyone knows what they're doing on a daily basis.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:

Really?

Tell me about your W.O.D. Or your "box". You getting some pre-workout pure sugar in? Please post a picture of yourself doing some ridiculously ineffective lift as fast as you can.

I try to block all the Crossfit nut jobs from my FB and they still keep popping up all over the place making sure everyone knows what they're doing on a daily basis.

Not a crossfitter. I just get a kick out of all the angst it causes people.
94chem
Pass rush going from Wallace and Gromit to Wallace and Roper.
Citizen Reign
quote:
EVERY group is an annoyance on facebook, especially the ones you don't like. I can say the same thing about conservatives, liberals, race-baiters, you name it.

What I've never understood is why crossfit haters go out of their way to tell crossfitters how stupid crossfit is. Don't like hearing about it? Don't follow their page or defriend them.

Facebook people are the most annoying group on earth.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

Only thing worse than facebookers is facebook haters.
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:

Touche.
fooz
Atomic_Ag
AG
Box Squat...Good Lift..Helps you get out of the "hole" at the bottom of a regular squat..

No Belt...makes me nervous..but thats cause Im old...
DUman08
OregonAggie
AG
Texas A&M Rising brah.

Scrong den a mu***ka
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
Needs a lower box. Still ridiculously impressive.

The gluten/paleo folks are worse
Stasco
AG
quote:
He's insane, but once in a decade? What about Myles Garrett? Clowney? JFF? Cam Newton? I feel like he's more of a "once in a year" type guy at best.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
He's insane, but once in a decade? What about Myles Garrett? Clowney? JFF? Cam Newton? I feel like he's more of a "once in a year" type guy at best.

Come on maan. You did not mention a single DT. I don't see any reason Maxk couldn't have as much, if not more, of an impact than MG had last year. He was the best player on the field at the Army AA Game.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Come on maan. You did not mention a single DT. I don't see any reason Maxk couldn't have as much, if not more, of an impact than MG had last year. He was the best player on the field at the Army AA Game.
So was MG the year before...
AgGermany
AG
"Once a year" is good enough if we keep getting players like JFF, Allen, Myles, Mack, Murray!
AgsLv44
AG

Video:

Gettin' ready for Bama early:
MROD92
Quote:
92%
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.