Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TV not working? What do YOU do?

2,428 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BulldogAg
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

Are you moving or building a new house in Southeast Texas?

Most people don't think a lot about their Audio/Video, Security and Home Electronics needs until every other box is checked off. Things have changed in Home Technology, and our entire lives revolve around electronics, so plan ahead and coordinate these things in advance to reduce the stress associated with your move. Doing so makes sure that your home is functional quickly, upon your move in! Most people are highly dependent on home technology systems, and it's very painful to do without them, even for a few days or a week. Believe us, we know how worked up people can get when their TV isn't working.

PRE-MOVE:

Organize your electronics in labeled boxes as best you can to ensure that all of your important equipment, cables, etc. are kept together. You may want to organize and pack some of these items by room. You'll likely have Multiple TV's, Remotes, TV Mounts, Cables, DVD/Blu Rays, Cable Boxes, Network Devices, Wireless Access Points, Streaming Devices (like Apple TV), Security & Surveillance Equipment, Home Audio & Stereo Equipment, Home Automation, etc. You need this to be setup and functioning in the early stages of living in your new house, so keep it organized. Most people want to put at least some of their existing equipment back in use at their new home, and possibly add on or make some adjustments dependent on their new home floor plan.

We'll work with you to coordinate a timeline to have you online, and functional upon move in. We work with you and your goals to utilize your existing equipment, and design/integrate custom solutions for your new space. The goal is always to do so in a time frame that reduces your stress and anxiety related to being "offline".

NEW CONSTRUCTION:

There are a lot of options for your 2015 Smart Home. There are also a lot of products, services and companies that will fail you in one way or another. We have a committed team of quality people that get things done. Connect us to your builder, or wait until the builders company pre-wires. Hire us to look over their pre-wire (to check for mistakes), and to design a finished out home system that meets your goals and needs.

We Create New Lifestyles for our clients!

For luxury homeowners and business people, we simplify your home technology and allow you to take full advantage of all of the latest and greatest, proven home technology, security, and entertainment systems. Don't worry, we've been cutting through the clutter and confusion for years. We know what works, what doesn't, and you can count on us. We've done this for over 3,000 clients.

Contact Us Today to discuss your needs, or ask questions! We're here. We do this all day, everyday.

www.TexasHomeAutomation.com
713-385-6503

Adam, Adam, Ross, and Carl
MallalieuAg
AG
I have used them.
Womackster
AG
I blame my wife
Jack Ruby
Remove the shoe from the screen and call the repair guy once football season is over.
TexanJeff
AG
Post two threads on TexAgs about it
STX Ag
AG
Just to clarify, you do television repair?
Tantal
I've gone a month without even turning my TV on. That month wasn't during football season though.
maxag42
Give up on life. Five min later, call the cable company and order pizza at the same time.
SHFarm
Depends, but most likely to turn on a radio. I've been none to sit in the truck to listen to many baseball games!!!
wasabi1787
AG
Coughfirstrowsportscough
BulldogAg
AG
No shoes in the TV this year. Book it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.