Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyle Field parking lot..

4,917 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by gigem70
VA_Ag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
why do we still need this parking lot when we have all that parking across the street? Why not turn it into a nice green space for premium tailgating? Kinda like what we want to do with Spence Park on the opposite side. Sure would look better too, and how cool would it be to be able to enjoy making your way around Kyle on game day?

chipotle
And park with the poor people?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
LOL "all that parking across the street. "

They have about 1/3 of what they need. I park at the stables in a grass lot and walk uphill both ways and have to fight a horse every saturday. Hard times, man. Hard times.

Two seasons ago a horse killed my brother.
Frisco
AG
quote:

They have about 1/3 of what they need. I park at the stables in a grass lot and walk uphill both ways and have to fight a horse every saturday. Hard times, man. Hard times.

I saw a horse today on the way to work.....really makes you think!
Jason C.
AG
HOW DO YOU TAILGATE IF YOUR TAILGATE AINT NEARBY AS IN LIKE ON IT NOMETALMBOUT
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
quote:
I saw a horse today on the way to work...
Call your brother, bro... Horses are natures most perfect killing machine. Given the opportunity, a horse would kill you and everyone you love. And then, at the trial, when the judge asked if he was guilty, he would say "neigh".
The Collective
AG
Are you suggesting suite owners and their guests walk more than 100 yards to the stadium?
howitzercannon
AG
don't they have, like, you know, special golf carts that can cart them around?
Ag_EE
AG
rabble, rabble, rabble
Frisco
AG
quote:
quote:
Call your brother, bro... Horses are natures most perfect killing machine. Given the opportunity, a horse would kill you and everyone you love. And then, at the trial, when the judge asked if he was guilty, he would say "neigh".
lmfao!
FourAggies
AG
Heck, we can't even get Spence Park to look like a park.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Non Zoo Answer...
Think about what happens in and around Kyle Field, and the blimp hangars, and Bright on non-football game days. Stop, think about it some more. Now really. Do some deep thinking.

Now do you know why there's a parking lot there?
chipotle
quote:
quote:
STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
TheBestDammit12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nice horse brah.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
quote:

Horse told me that your brother started it.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Horse ****.
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:

well A Moose once bit my sister
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:

well A Moose once bit my sister

hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:

Horses' weakness is the lawyers you just need one that understands what it's like to be a horse. Like this girl:

CosmicMaskedAvenger
AG
"The horse that Johnny built"
oil_fielder
AG
Thanks for the info. Anybody know the future plans for old Lot-A parking lot on west side of Kyle?
gigem70
AG
My guess is it will be the new Lot A.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.