Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I wish Gabe and the crew would bring Jaxon Appel onto the show one morning.

8,421 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BQ84 -ORP
BrandoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes.
turfaggie24
AG
Appel was a class act. Wonder where he is now?
Motel California
S
quote:
I was a freshman and caught up with him after a game. He was the nicest football player I came across. Talking and taking pictures with fans. Opposed to some of the other players around.

I heard something very different
Motel California
S
quote:
Named my first born after him.

I almost made this mistake

True Story
BoDog
AG
Dennis Allen was better than Coady and much better than Appel.
rondis23
AG
Adrian Peterson knows who Jaxson Appel is....
rather be fishing
AG
He was really good at making a tackle after the catch.
DCC99
AG
Dude, Coady >>>>> Appel. Come on.
TangoMike
Also Class of '04; Appel was always at the same parties I was at. As soon as a dude would walk away, Appel would start feeling up their girlfriend. When the girl told him to stop, he would always act shocked they didn't want him and would ask "don't you know who I am?". When the dude would come back, Appel would try to start a fight with the dude whose girlfriend he harrassed/assaulted. It happened at least 4 different times/parties I can remember.

Signing an autograph for your kid in public doesn't make someone a "class act"
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
Dude, Coady >>>>> Appel. Come on.

This.
powerbiscuit
quote:
Also Class of '04; Appel was always at the same parties I was at. As soon as a dude would walk away, Appel would start feeling up their girlfriend. When the girl told him to stop, he would always act shocked they didn't want him and would ask "don't you know who I am?". When the dude would come back, Appel would try to start a fight with the dude whose girlfriend he harrassed/assaulted. It happened at least 4 different times/parties I can remember.

Signing an autograph for your kid in public doesn't make someone a "class act"

We're talking about football, not dudes that kicked your butt and stole your girlfriend.
george07
AG
quote:
I was a freshman and caught up with him after a game. He was the nicest football player I came across. Talking and taking pictures with fans. Opposed to some of the other players around.
This is literally the exact opposite of everything I heard about Appel from people who met him or knew him. I never met him, but heard he was a huge jackass and thought he was better than everybody.
BoxingAg84
Isn't Jaxson a professional cyclist now?
onceaggie
AG
Jaxson burnt toast Appel
Jim01
AG
He lives in Friendswood now, as do I, and yes, he does cycling.

http://www.usacycling.org/results/?compid=316698
FLATOUT
AG
quote:

He married my cousin and tailgates with our family a couple games a year. He's doing great and has beautiful kids. His boys are the same age as my daughters. Always nice and we enjoy spending time with him and his family.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

He married my cousin and tailgates with our family a couple games a year. He's doing great and has beautiful kids. His boys are the same age as my daughters. Always nice and we enjoy spending time with him and his family.

Is your cousin that smoking hot girl named Kelly he was dating or did he marry someone else?
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
Seems like he made every tackle on every play.

Sure, after the receiver he was on caught it an ran 10-20 yards
4L Aggie
AG
for Jaxson Appel.
Classic example of an overachiever that played with heart.
FLATOUT
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is your cousin that smoking hot girl named Kelly he was dating or did he marry someone else?

Married someone else, Texans Cheerleader. As already mentioned big into road biking, coaching, and raising his boys.
falls91
AG
Seemed to play with great heart, but was a major liability in coverage. Seemed to lack discipline in that area, but a lot of that could be attributed to the coaching staff then. Sorry, but Kip Corrington and Dennis Allen were better. Appel would have been a good B12 linebacker.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Rich Coady was better white boy S than Appel.

Still, playing on Frans teams, Axction Jaxson, as a S, was the best LB we had......
aTm2004
AG
I had him in a couple of my classes and seeing him walk in some days made me feel bad for him as he was obviously in a lot of pain from the game or practice.

He was always quiet and never drew attention to himself, but he was easy to spot because of the hoard of dimes surrounding him.
DRAINS_05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I loved watching him play. The best white boy safety A&M has ever had. I dont care if he didnt make the top 100 list he was a straight head hunter at the position.

The guy was an epic dewsh... Also, Rich Coady and Dennis Allen were far better white safeties that played within a decade of him. Just because some guy played while you were in school, doesn't make him good.

Class of '04 here. Can confirm. Huge twat. Came into the bar I worked at and thought he walked on water.

Grade A ****** Bag this is the same scenario when I ran into him. kept throwing his cups and bottles at my feet one night at a bar. Then when i said something he said the whole "do you know who I am" speach. Nothing but a self centered punk. (Back then)
BQ84 -ORP
AG
Kids on this board don't know about Carl Grulich from the late 70's.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.