Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winston Wonderlic

10,913 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BMX Bandit
Brakeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stanford lowers their requirements for athletes just like any other school. Don't put them on a pedestal. Ive met some real idiots that graduated from Stanford.

And besides, I like to watch Stanford get the **** kicked out of them in football.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
How the **** did that moron score 27? Is it possible to cheat?

This is not an intelligent human being... God is blessed? Really Jameis?

We Strong Den

I don't like Winston, but he was accepted into Stanford out of HS. He may speak poorly and make dumb decisions, but the kid possesses intelligence.

Stanford will "accept" you if you are a star athlete. Lowered academic standards when it comes to sports. Maybe Jameis has some football IQ. But regular intelligence... I don't buy it. Smart people don't steal from a grocery store and then claim they thought the store was letting them have the crab legs for free. And smart people don't stand up on a table and yell "**** her right in the *****!"

This is completely wrong. This is one of the reasons Harbaugh left. The admissions criteria for athletes is very high. They get a slight break, but it's basically the same as the requirements for A&M non athletes.

They self impose higher standards than other schools when it comes to accepting student athletes (especially football), but it is still much lower than what it takes to get into Stanford normally. This is similar to what ND and Northwestern does.
Spicewood Ag
AG
Here's your explanation -

The wonderlic test is a bunch of dip-**** level questions that even a dip-**** could get right
biobioprof
quote:
Stanford lowers their requirements for athletes just like any other school. Don't put them on a pedestal. Ive met some real idiots that graduated from Stanford.

And besides, I like to watch Stanford get the **** kicked out of them in football.
I went to Stanford and even without the Athletics allowance, many of you have called me an idiot over the years.
lil_frog8
AG
When you think about the wonderlic test the average janitor scores a 14 and the average chemist scores a 31 it is safe to say that the majority of the general working class population falls in the same range as Winston. This result doesn't impress me. That would be like freaking out that Winston has a resting heart rate of 55 bpm, yea its below average he is an athlete but its not like he is superman. Meh is my response.
Womackster
AG
quote:
When you think about the wonderlic test the average janitor scores a 14 and the average chemist scores a 31 it is safe to say that the majority of the general working class population falls in the same range as Winston. This result doesn't impress me. That would be like freaking out that Winston has a resting heart rate of 55 bpm, yea its below average he is an athlete but its not like he is superman. Meh is my response.
What is Superman's resting heart rate?
MondayMorningQB
AG
If Superman flys fast enough that time goes backwards, does he even breathe? And if he's holding his breath then would his resting heart rate be faster or slower than normal?
Sex Panther
AG
Does Superman bleed?

He will...
txyaloo
AG
quote:
If sally's ride is coming to pick her up at midnight and she passes out at 11:05. How many times can you sexually assault her if you are allowed 8 minutes per assault den'?
Correct answer:

C) **** her right in the *****
TheDude Abides
quote:
quote:
Smart people don't steal from a grocery store and then claim they thought the store was letting them have the crab legs for free. And smart people don't stand up on a table and yell "**** her right in the *****!"

He wasn't "stealing" the food per se.

Publix or a handful of employees had a deal worked out with him and probably other players to give them free food. That's why the food is sitting there waiting for him and he walks out so non-chalantly. Publix was most definitely in on it and clearly not the first time he'd done it.

And "**** her right in the *****" is stupid, but it's more an example of a priveleged star athlete thinking they are untouchable. It's like a little kid pushing the limits to see what they can get away with.

He's pretty stupid but it's his emotional intelligence and character traits that are far more concerning.
Absolutely, he did some great things on football field but off it, not so much. I read on here somewhere that his DNA matched sample taken from victim in that rape case and nothing ever happened with that. Can anyone confirm this? If that is true his character is as bad as it gets.
BMX Bandit
He didn't deny having sex with her. The matching DNA isn't surprising.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.