Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winston Wonderlic

10,912 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BMX Bandit
glartasal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wonderlic Score

Lmao, what a ****ing nerd.

No way this dude is thug enough to play in the league. He's been a poser all along.
permabull
AG
Dr. Doofenshmirtz
Dats a skrong score den.
FightingAggie
AG
Missed the crab leg pricing question
Brakeman
I would much rather discuss Vince Young's score of ...... 6 !
CWSaggie13
AG
His attitude is going to cause problems off the field. Won't make it.
William Larue Weller
AG
How the **** did that moron score 27? Is it possible to cheat?

This is not an intelligent human being... God is blessed? Really Jameis?

We Strong Den
BigGameAg07
AG
If sally's ride is coming to pick her up at midnight and she passes out at 11:05. How many times can you sexually assault her if you are allowed 8 minutes per assault den'?
William Larue Weller
AG
quote:
If sally's ride is coming to pick her up at midnight and she passes out at 11:05. How many times can you sexually assault her if you are allowed 8 minutes per assault den'?
Depends on if she has any leftover crab legs in the fridge.
McGibblets
AG
atm0812
AG
quote:

We Strong Den

I don't like Winston, but he was accepted into Stanford out of HS. He may speak poorly and make dumb decisions, but the kid possesses intelligence.
Pelayo
AG
We some dumbasses in the nfl
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
William Larue Weller
AG
quote:
quote:

We Strong Den

I don't like Winston, but he was accepted into Stanford out of HS. He may speak poorly and make dumb decisions, but the kid possesses intelligence.

Stanford will "accept" you if you are a star athlete. Lowered academic standards when it comes to sports. Maybe Jameis has some football IQ. But regular intelligence... I don't buy it. Smart people don't steal from a grocery store and then claim they thought the store was letting them have the crab legs for free. And smart people don't stand up on a table and yell "**** her right in the *****!"
Bone6
Sure, Stanford has lower standards for athletes than the rest of the student body, but their athletes still have to reach a higher academic bar than almost all of college football players, a&m certainly included.
Ag of Northern Virginia
For the average Aggie, 27 is a very meh score. With that said, Jameis isn't dumb. His problem is immaturity, ego, and irresponsibility.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Smart people don't steal from a grocery store and then claim they thought the store was letting them have the crab legs for free. And smart people don't stand up on a table and yell "**** her right in the *****!"

He wasn't "stealing" the food per se.

Publix or a handful of employees had a deal worked out with him and probably other players to give them free food. That's why the food is sitting there waiting for him and he walks out so non-chalantly. Publix was most definitely in on it and clearly not the first time he'd done it.

And "**** her right in the *****" is stupid, but it's more an example of a priveleged star athlete thinking they are untouchable. It's like a little kid pushing the limits to see what they can get away with.

He's pretty stupid but it's his emotional intelligence and character traits that are far more concerning.
phatbeast
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

We Strong Den

Stanford will "accept" you if you are a star athlete. Lowered academic standards when it comes to sports. Maybe Jameis has some football IQ. But regular intelligence... I don't buy it. Smart people don't steal from a grocery store and then claim they thought the store was letting them have the crab legs for free. And smart people don't stand up on a table and yell "**** her right in the *****!"
Eh, 27 sounds about right for a star athlete accepted into Stanford. They're not going to accept Vince Young no matter how good he is at football, and they likely wouldn't have accepted Winston if he hadn't been good.
GinMan
AG
JFF's score was a 32, Tannehill 34, P. Manning 28
ashley
Smart people do dumb things all the time.
GoldenGun00
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Stanford probably has the highest admissions standards of any major college football program. Last year, Vanderbilt got 4-star defensive lineman Nifae Lealao because Stanford would not admit him. Vanderbilt's admission standards for athletes aren't what they once were, but they are still the highest in the SEC, and Lealao met theirs but not Stanford's.
AustinCountyAg
he may be book smart, but he has no common sense......watching him on Gruden camp and the Path to the Draft only drives home the point to me even more that he won't make it in the NFL. When Gruden was talking to Winston about his picks you could see in his eyes he was getting uncomfortable and wanted to blame it on someone else. He had a VERY hard time admitting the throws were his part.....AAANNNDDD hearing him say that because he his a heisman winner and a gifted athlete and can't continue acting like a regular college student. Funny I don't know any regular college student who would stand in the middle of campus and yell "**** he in the *****

He is very immature and has no common sense. He might be able to add 4+4 but he can't describe what a felony is
d78230
AG
Can someone remind me what Vints scored?
bigblackag12
AG
I dont like jameis and think he makes dumb decisions. I do find it funny that some posters have a hard time believing that mentally capable people can sound like jameis. There are smart people that sound just like him. Billy bob at the auto shop might speak like a back woods hillbilly but that doesn't mean he has to be dumb.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
quote:

Funny, that's what everyone said about Johnny, and most on here were highly offended.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
I don't like Winston, but he was accepted into Stanford out of HS. He may speak poorly and make dumb decisions, but the kid possesses
intelligence.

He was accepted to Stanford on a football scholarship. Requirements for football players and normal students at Stanford are much different. He's not a total idiot though, he just acts like one and is extremely immature.
CWSaggie13
AG
quote:
quote:

Funny, that's what everyone said about Johnny, and most on here were highly offended.

Honestly, I was worried Johnny wouldn't be able to handle himself off the field, and unfortunately he didn't. I'm glad he got help and should be more focused now. Let's see if the Browns will give him another shot though..
Pro Ag
AG
Other people have hit on it that the kid can do well on these types of tests and still do completely stupid ****. As a parent of a college kid, I've seen it first hand (both my kid and their friends).

If you meet my Dad know you would think he is a backwoods redneck but he's got a master's degree and just decided not do pursue a doctorate.

Then throw in that this is a test just like any other. Practicing may not improve a potential top-line score, but it can decrease the odds of a flop bad score. I know I'd suggest that be part of every top round NFL prospect. It's like any other job interview, if you can add to your list of skills why wouldn't you?
AggieJ29
AG
quote:
quote:

We Strong Den

No, he doesn't.
wasabi1787
AG
quote:
quote:

Only difference is

Johnny. Isn't. A. Fking. Rapist.
dixichkn
AG
BOY how that puts Radio's 6 into persepective
Texas 1836
AG
Manning - 28

WInston - 27?

Aftermath
AG
Lots of Racial comments on this thread,careful , social media is all ears...
DrZ
AG
25 years ago there was a push to make the SAT scores of players public. This was a bad idea but it was the private schools that really put a stop to it. The Rice's , Stanford and such. They may want players with high scores but if they are good enough they will take anyone that qualifies by NCAA rules. IF they are good enough.
Public wonderlic scores are suspect. Wonderlic certainly doesn't release them. if it is released by the player I wouldn't believe it.
shotcaller1
AG
Who's to say he even read all of the questions. I bet he guessed on half of them that he got right.

Either that or he cheated
Escobars army
quote:
quote:
quote:

We Strong Den

This is completely wrong. This is one of the reasons Harbaugh left. The admissions criteria for athletes is very high. They get a slight break, but it's basically the same as the requirements for A&M non athletes.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.