Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JOHNNY MANZIEL TRADED TO COWBOYS

9,339 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SARATOGA
Bobby Jimbo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LINK
AgsLv44
AG

HamptonTomatoes
AG
I hate April Fool's Day. It is the one day a year everyone can act more like a dumb arse than they already are.
pootiessock

AgsLv44
AG
Just realized it's the 1st.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
quote:
I hate April Fool's Day. It is the one day a year everyone can act more like a dumb arse than they already are.
I found a nice shirt for you:
Aggielandma12
AG
Everyday is April 1st in the zoo.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Everyday is April 1st in the zoo.

And especially on opposite day
BombayAg
Sheet! I GOT FOOLED!!!!
gunslinger2007
AG
The moment I read the title of the OP, I knew this was fake. I just wanted to come in here and mention how much I hat April 1st.
Thanks and Gig 'Em! Class of 2007
Spicewood Ag
AG
The erection I got from the title was no april fools
Post removed:
by user
AgCPA
AG
April 1st aside, interesting thing is with Cleveland being the dips they are... they may just get another QB and Jerry may make that move. Lots of ifs. But I would be happy.
67walkon
Wouldn't it be funny if they don't have to reset the type after the draft., who would be the fool then. Sorry feeling delusional.
turboboost
AG
No clicky that ****! Know it's garbage.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Romo is going to lead the Brownies to a great regular season. 8-8 for sure. And the Browns should enjoy the extra first and second round picks from the Cowgirls.

SARATOGA
You joke. But Jerry almost drafted him, and Tony's back is worse off the Tiger Woods'

Tony just renegotiated a contract that was signed 2 years ago. Teams ask a player to do that when they've got more money left on the deal than usefulness to the team.

Seriously, as Tony ages, he's going to be more injured, and he's already injured a lot.

Browns would prolly trade a 3rd rounder for Johnny at this point. Don't bet Jerry doesn't do it - cause he knows that Johnny will fill the seats and dazzle the peeps for the 4-6 games Tony will miss each year.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.