Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Official blue star this if you DONT want the beveled logo*****

9,375 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tbirdspur2010
Motel California
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
OK...
BeveledAg
Trash thread
Capt. America
AG
bigblackag12
AG
quote:

pnsagdad
Keslo, nobody cares. Just stop.
Motel California
S
quote:
Keslo, nobody cares. Just stop.

Says the guy who has brought out his home made light saber to defend the bevel in what is now two different bevel logo threads
pnsagdad
Vader socks
Old Main
AG
[img]http://i.imgur.com/F4lKw2Et.png[/img]
Post removed:
by user
aggieband 83
AG
Epic,

This is how I answered a similar question last night. My response was buried at the end of the other thread. Maybe that is why you did not see it. I hope after reading my response you can understand why so many Aggies do not care for the trashy beveled crap.

quote:
Quote:Why do some people hate the bevel so much?

in 1998, Nike provided uniforms for texas tech and Texas A&M. tech wanted to change their logo. Nike came up with the logo tech currently uses. in 1999, NIke brought a cheap copy of tech's logo and sold Texas A&M on the idea that a "beveled" T would look good. A&M kept it as a secondary logo along with the "T-Star". Both logos were then and are now complete trash. Thank goodness the T-star is gone but the beveled crap still exists. I hate the bevel because every time I see it I am reminded of tech. There is no way A&M should copy tech in anything. Let the tards have their bevel. Texas A&M is a solid school, we deserve the solid Block T.

quote:
Quote:I just don't understand why people are so passionate about it.

My passion is because the Texas A&M marketing arm has completely turned their back on former students that have zero connection with the beveled crap. Texas A&M does not actively market the solid Block T as they should. A survey should be sent out to former and current students on their preference asking 2 simple questions:

Do you prefer the Solid Block T or the beveled crap?
Do you prefer the phrase "Texas Aggies" or "Texas A&M Aggies"?

Use the 12th Man Foundation, Association of Former Students, and the current Texas A&M administration to conduct the survey. My money says the Solid Block T and "Texas Aggies" win the survey. Market your gear according to what the results of the survey say. Texas A&M officials refuse to do this. They are forcing the beveled crap down our throat and hoping we will like it. I will never buy any gear that has the bevel. I have told my family do not buy it for me because I will not wear it. Texas A&M is leaving money on the table because of consumers like myself. They could be making more money by offering what people want. They refuse to do so. If I wanted to support the beveled crap I would wear black & red. I am a proud Texas Aggie. I wear maroon and white and I wear the solid Block T!
STX Ag
AG
Who ****ing cares?
Bullmoose
AG
Hate the bevel, looks like crap.
BeveledAg
quote:
Who ****ing cares?
This
Voted worst user 2015 by his peers
Tyrone Shoelaces
AG
I don't give a ****.
AggieHoopsGuy
Texaggie7nine
quote:

I actually prefer the maroon beveled one. Having a white bevel makes it look all shiny and pretty.
7nine
Capt. America
AG
I would put this between okay and best. Certainly the best of the bevels mainly because it doesn't stick out as bad.

SRBS
It's hideous and everyone knows it.
Brick Tamland
quote:
I would put this between okay and best. Certainly the best of the bevels mainly because it doesn't stick out as bad.

This is my favorite logo.

I'm also a bevel hugger, according to Old Main*

*Thank you, Old Main, for bringing us Military Walk and the SEC.
Brick Tamland
Block T looks boring to me. I love the grey bevel, and it is actually our officially official university mark.
Hill Country Ag
AG
Beveled ATM looks like a mistake.

It turns an otherwise can't miss, identifiable logo into a curiosity as to what is being attempted.

One day it will die the horrible death it deserves.
TheBestDammit12
AG
quote:

8T2
quote:
Epic,

This is how I answered a similar question last night.
It was incredibly corny last night, and remains so today.
SeattleAgJr
Beveled logo!
tbirdspur2010
AG
Beveled logo.
Rusty GCS
AG
I also like the bevel but I cannot take your opinion seriously with the T-Star in your sig
Motel California
S
quote:
I also like the bevel but I cannot take your opinion seriously with the T-Star in your sig

He's always stated that he likes the Tstar
Al Bula
AG
I am anti bevel and I voted this thread down.
itsyourboypookie
quote:
I am anti bevel and I voted this thread down.

You're all kinds of fun
Daddy-O5
AG
Bevel
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Beveled logo.

If were gonna do the bevel we need to get it right. Our version looks like a high school design project gone wrong
Motel California
S
I dare any of you bevel logo hatin extremists to have this convo with anyone outside of texags. If you think Old Main has it bad here.. Just give it a whirl
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
I dare any of you bevel logo hatin extremists to have this convo with anyone outside of texags. If you think Old Main has it bad here.. Just give it a whirl

What if you already have?
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:

T&Ps
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

T&Ps

What if the texags outsiders are the ones that brought it up?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.