Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Season Predictions

11,251 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SECTAMU#1
AceAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anomalies happen. And LSU always has our number. Wasn't it last year that we said they would suck because they lost so many starters to the draft?
They did suck.....

But, as always, they had that Miles voodoo goin when they played us. I'm thinking it's all played out now though. We should be a shoe in for that game.
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Anomalies happen. And LSU always has our number. Wasn't it last year that we said they would suck because they lost so many starters to the draft?
They did suck.....

But, as always, they had that Miles voodoo goin when they played us. I'm thinking it's all played out now though. We should be a shoe in for that game.
LSU has beat us 4 years in a row. Until we win I will always chalk that game up as a loss for us.
CajunAg97
AG
AZ State is no slouch...
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I just love how everyone is BANKING on this "Chavis Defense"... as if it's just Chavis out there on the field and he's really good.... Our defense is still going to suck and we are going 8-5 again

So you think a chavis D with more pieces will be the same as a snyder D with less?
Here's what I think: we will Improve defensively, but only to the point that we don't get ripped in games like 59-0. Closer losses but same record.

Based on what we and the other teams have going on for this season i dont see the 2 Mississippi or Alabama games being close losses. I think we lose to bama by 2 TD's but beat the sippi schools this time around and it wont be close. And i dont think auburn was a fluke. The only fluky thing was the fumbled snaps but we still had to recover them or stop them
Classof19
AG
quote:
This dude thinks we will allow 32 against Nevada and only 7 against ole miss. Solid logic.
Colonel_Janus
I see another 5-0 start with some disappointment to follow. 8-4 is my realistic guess, but those Ole Miss and Auburn guesses could easily change depending on how they look coming out of fall practice (so 9-3 is a huge possibility in my mind as well). I think Bama and LSU are locks for losses unfortunately :/

Arizona State- W 41-31
Ball State- W 55-13
Nevada- W 38-20
Arkansas- W 35-32
Mississippi St- W 38-31
Alabama- L 30-24
@Ole Miss- L 28-25
South Carolina- W 45-38
Auburn- L 32-27
Western Carolina- W 62-17
@Vanderbilt- W 42-20
@LSU- L 28-21
TX scallywAG
AG
I'm @ 9-3 personally.

Out of LSU, Bama, ARK, USC, AUB... we go 2-3 in some way. Win the rest.
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
spaceman
AG
This year my season predictions are: spring, summer, fall, winter.

In that order.
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
67walkon
Ariz St (Neutral) - WIN
Ball St - WIN
Nevada - WIN
Ark (Neutral) - LOSS
Miss St - WIN
Bama - WIN
@ Ole Miss - WIN
USC - WIN
Auburn - LOSS
W Carolina - WIN
@ Vandy - WIN
@ LSU - WIN

10-2 and an outside shot at Atlanta

Katy bar the Door in 2016 though.
SECTAMU#1
Ariz St (Neutral) - Loss
Ball St - WIN
Nevada - WIN
Ark (Neutral) - LOSS
Miss St - WIN
Bama - LOSS
@ Ole Miss - WIN
USC - Win
Auburn - LOSS
W Carolina - WIN
@ Vandy - WIN
@ LSU - LOSS

7 - 5 regular season

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.