Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Shutout LSU

13,639 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 67walkon
beebeegee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You better believe Chavis will have our D frothing at the mouth against LSU this year. Look for a mean defensive performance on November 28, boys!

Gig em
Red Stick
You'll get LSU's A game for the second time since the series resumed.

34-10 (again) sounds about right.
Meximan
I can see the Ags winning, but shutout? No.
Aggies1322
AG
quote:

I doubt LSU and whatever mediocre qb they decide to field, can put up 34 points.
heddy Lamarr
AG
A good defensive coordinator has his defense playing the best it can every week despite other issues.
Aggies1322
AG
quote:
A good defensive coordinator has his defense playing the best it can every week despite other issues.
He will, but it'll be a special ass whoopin for those cats.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Wasn't it Red Stick that was spewing crap about not embarrassing the SEC in the bowl games before they started? He finally shows himself after all the other west teams embarrassed the SEC.
Spiritofaggieland
AG
Red Stick
quote:
Wasn't it Red Stick that was spewing crap about not embarrassing the SEC in the bowl games before they started? He finally shows himself after all the other west teams embarrassed the SEC.
If TAMU had not tampered with Chavis on the same frickin day as the Music City Bowl, then his heart would have maybe been in the game. Instead, he didn't give a rat's ass that day and our defense played totally uninspired. So LSU lost to a team they should have handled easily.

A&M had NO BUSINESS tampering with Chavis on game day.

It was very ungentlemanly and below the standards you have set for yourself.

But now those chickens are coming home to roost, aren't they?
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
quote:
If TAMU had not tampered with Chavis on the same frickin day as the Music City Bowl, then his heart would have maybe been in the game. Instead, he didn't give a rat's ass that day and our defense played totally uninspired. So LSU lost to a team they should have handled easily.

Little Red Chihuahua Rocket, go yip and piss somewhere else. So sad. Be glad your team beat us, no owned us, the last four times we played. No need to go airing your pending heartbreak here. Go lay down and take a little chihuahua nap.
Capt. America
AG
quote:
quote:

He mad...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Sabreman
AG
LSU outrage is cute considering they never paid the $300K owed for breaking the series in 95. Now they're all like "Ooh, contracts are sacred..." Color me unimpressed.
Sabreman '92

phatbeast
AG
The Steele Tiger's A game: http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/2161/baylor-s-fumble-ranks-as-big-12-s-no-25-moment
Disarmer
AG
quote:
quote:

Aww look... the little coonass is upset. How cute
TexanJeff
AG
quote:
quote:

Seems like if the coach thought his opportunities were better at LSU it wouldn't have mattered who or when a call was made...
Swagmanag
Let's hope we can win before worrying about the score. The corndogs are tough as nails!
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

What a ****ing idiot. The rest of the thread solidifies that.
Red Pill
AG
quote:
quote:

I can't believe my fargging eyes...an lsu (fan) talking about someone being "ungentlemanly." Wrong on so many levels...
Maroon Flash
AG
Ungentlemanly? Huh? Do coonasses consider shouting drunken obscenities in front of women and children to be ungentlemanly? How about throwing piss bombs?
pudge
I'm a Texas Tiger and Aggies have always been welcome at our tailgate parties. My friends that would go over with me from College Station all enjoyed their trip 2 years ago and not one LSU fan gave my Aggie friends any grief. We are like everyone else, including Aggies and I grew up near CS, we have a minority of fans are jerks who think the most important thing in their lives is to act stupid. Now with the Chavis nonsense which I hope would resolve itself soon (I don't care how it works out - just want it done and we can all move on), that may cause more determination in the fanbase, but I hope not.
Meximan
It's nice to watch someone else (Red Stick for one) spitting the asinine conspiracy theories for once.
67walkon
28-10
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
quote:

Someone must have been at the beach, because he came back with a vajayjay full of sand.
Hamburger Dan
Swagmanag 8:49a
Let's hope we can win before worrying about the score. The corndogs are tough as nails.

This guy knows. Until we beat them a time or two, they are better than us.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Go back to Tigerdroppings, clown.

We all know you ran there after y'all lost to notre dame (lol) in the music city bowl.

notre. dame.
Bucketrunner
Still offsides.
TexagChris17
AG
We will be LSU this year.
beebeegee
AG
quote:
I'm a Texas Tiger and Aggies have always been welcome at our tailgate parties. My friends that would go over with me from College Station all enjoyed their trip 2 years ago and not one LSU fan gave my Aggie friends any grief. We are like everyone else, including Aggies and I grew up near CS, we have a minority of fans are jerks who think the most important thing in their lives is to act stupid. Now with the Chavis nonsense which I hope would resolve itself soon (I don't care how it works out - just want it done and we can all move on), that may cause more determination in the fanbase, but I hope not.

I know lots of good LSU folk and in real life it's acceptable to be so kind and courteous and attempt to actually build a good-natured rivalry but this is TaxAgs so **** you! Ya ****ing corndogger with your piss-balloon-throwing ways. Go back to your swamp-resembling message board!

Rabble rabble rabble
Ardeth Bey
AG
quote:
If TAMU had not tampered with Chavis on the same frickin day as the Music City Bowl, then his heart would have maybe been in the game.
Instead, he didn't give a rat's ass that day and our defense played
totally uninspired. So LSU lost to a team they should have handled
easily.

Seriously? So, John Chavis' heart wasn't in the game, because he was thinking about changing jobs?

Most competitors want to win EVERY game. But this theory requires us to believe that Chavis didn't care about leaving LSU with a win, despite knowing that he would face LSU every year as an opponent. I'm not buying that.

If I'm leaving my current job for a competitor, I want my last project to be successful. Let them know what they're losing, and let them know what they'll be facing in the future. ESPECIALLY if they pissed me off by screwing with my buyout.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
And moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater
Red Stick
quote:
quote:

I know lots of good LSU folk and in real life it's acceptable to be so kind and courteous and attempt to actually build a good-natured rivalry but this is TaxAgs so **** you! Ya ****ing corndogger with your piss-balloon-throwing ways. Go back to your swamp-resembling message board!

Rabble rabble rabble
^

Like I said, ungentlemanly.

Oh, by the way. Prepare thy checkbook. The chickens are coming home to roost.
SigAg6
AG
We should mirror out!
tbirdspur2010
AG
Like you or any swamp kitten would know the first thing about gentlemanly behavior.
Here4Beer
AG
We don't worry about a couple hundred thousand dollars you peasant.
DartAg1970
AG
When was the last time an A&M team had a shutout where we won? I honestly can't remember any in recent history. Probably worth a google.

EDIT: I couldn't help myself.

Last time a team didn't score on us was September 11, 2004 against Wyoming.

Last Shutout
67walkon
My fine LSU friend....if we have to pay.....we'll pay... unlike a university that will go unamed who welched on a $500,000 obligation when they chickened out in the early 90's. The courts will determine who owes what.
Your bigger worry should be Thanksgiving next year. Sorry you have your panties in wad over some cow college in Texas hiring your DC away from the big old bad a** college in BR. Times have changed... better learn to adjust.....the people in austin haven't and they are about to lose their minds.
Geaux Tigers...Please.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.