Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU GAME Seating question

4,490 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by pudge
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm planning on getting a couple tickets to the LSU v. TEXAS A&M game this year and curious where I should focus on in terms of sitting with predominant A&M fans inside the stadium. I'm looking at getting tickets ASAP. From Aggies experiences at Tiger Stadium, where do Opposing fans typically sit and what would be the best location?

Thanks, this would be my first venture to LSU and Tiger Stadium.
BMX Bandit
Visitor section
Kd2012
AG
Normally on the opposite side of the student section. I believe sections 432,433,434 would be your best bet.
Maroonblood32
Screw them. Sit anywhere you want.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
Normally on the opposite side of the student section. I believe sections 432,433,434 would be your best bet.
Much appreciated, will look there.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The Tiger Athletics Foundation website should have a donor seating chart with the visitor sections blocked out. Usually in the Southeast Endzone (where our band would be) and uppermost East side towards the EZ.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
I read that it's like 400 - 405 sections I believe. Anyone with knowledge of traveling to LSU, whats the best place to park and get to the stadium and back without beer being thrown at you after we beat them?
jrod2181
Don't be a d*** after victory and you should be fine
pudge
quote:
No, those are season ticket holder seats. Visitor seating is now bottom half of 402,403,404, top half of 610,611,641,642,643, all of 650-658. I'll post you a picture when I find the most accurate one.

The 401 and 402 sections went to LSU season ticket holders this past year when the South End Zone upper deck was completed. I sit in 411 and there are much fewer visitors below me than in the past. We are like everyone else in the SEC who spread the visitors around the stadium.
pudge
Hope this helps!
www.lsusports.net/seating
pudge
Parking can be a real problem if you're not early.
LSU Athletics Parking Page and Fan Guides 2014-15

t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:
No, those are season ticket holder seats. Visitor seating is now bottom half of 402,403,404, top half of 610,611,641,642,643, all of 650-658. I'll post you a picture when I find the most accurate one.

The 401 and 402 sections went to LSU season ticket holders this past year when the South End Zone upper deck was completed. I sit in 411 and there are much fewer visitors below me than in the past. We are like everyone else in the SEC who spread the visitors around the stadium.
Thanks, if I go, I want to make sure I'm sitting with Aggies around me and not LSU fans. I'm sure they will be there, but I'll just be happier in a majority AGGIE area of the stadium when it comes to seating.
pudge
I feel the same way and that's not a slap at Aggies at all. Three years ago a fellow co-worker sold me his tickets for the LSU game in the 100 level on the West side figuring I could sell them better than he could. So I bought his tickets and put them up for sale on eBay and said that the tickets go to Aggies only. I sold them for a nice profit and used my tickets in the Zone with the LSU fans. An Aggie friend asked why I would sell such good seats to go sit way up at the top and the reason I gave was the same as yours. For any other Aggie game, I would have put on my maroon shirt and sat in the 100 seats!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.