Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SECN+ and Xbox One?

3,514 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Azariah
Sweet Kitten Feet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I have the espn app but can't find the secn+. How do I navigate through the app to find? Doesn't send to be a good search or browse function.
FriscoKid
AG
LLR up down down down trigger RRD

(You're welcome)
TokinAg
AG
As far as I know, they only show live sports... You can't watch their network programming. For example, you can't watch their sportscenter shows or the fine baum show. You'll find any game for any sport that's being broadcast though.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I couldn't find the baseball game. Found it fine on my phone but not on the console.
bdp514am
The games don't seem to always show up in the Live sports category, but you can find them if you scroll all the way down to browse more sports and choose the sport you are looking for. Unless I'm missing something, that seems to be the only way to locate today's softball game on the app for instance.

Overall I'm not a big fan of the App on the Xbox one. It's l**** and the pic quality isn't nearly as good for some reason as the quality I get when using the watch espn app on my roku
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Yeah ill stickk to a chromecast I guess. Was looking for something a little more seamless. Probably will get amazon tv sick soon
eAGer
AG
Up up down down left right left right b a start
Towns03
AG
quote:

Contra? Zelda? I remember the code but can't remember what game.
Azariah
AG
The Xbox ESPN apps do not carry any of the SEC networks. I was a cord cutter for a long time with both the 360 and One, and this was hugely frustrating. If you google ESPN support you will get their phone number where they will tell you that they know it's missing, and they don't know when it will be on there.
Aggiejay512
quote:

Select than start button it's contra.
britton3
Just get SlingTV with the Sports Extra package.
kid2will
quote:
quote:

Contra? Zelda? I remember the code but can't remember what game.
Most Konami games.
bdp514am
quote:
The Xbox ESPN apps do not carry any of the SEC networks. I was a cord cutter for a long time with both the 360 and One, and this was hugely frustrating. If you google ESPN support you will get their phone number where they will tell you that they know it's missing, and they don't know when it will be on there

They do now. (at least the ONE does) Not exactly sure when the update occurred, but it was at some point this month.
Azariah
AG
Cool, thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.