Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

For the poors...

18,403 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by chipotle
Farmers6
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Per OB poster:
Okay, I apologize. I locked my phone and it submitted that last post prematurely.
I know a certain aggie yell/ rivals /24/7 reporter. I grew up with this particular person. Since they are trying to make it in that profession, I'm going to protect their identity.
When I asked them about Kyler Murray, I was grinning ear to ear. Their reply was nothing I've heard before. It was completely genuine, and it made my stomach drop.
She said "her and her colleagues were completely taken by surprise by the Murray and Lodge TX visit. She said up until a couple days ago the aggies were in a complete frenzy. However, she claims the aggies are feeling much better now."
This is why: "The Murray family went to visit TX. Not to troll the Longhorns like a lot of people are speculating. She said if anything Kyler and his dad went to troll Kevin Sumlin. One thing both aggies and longhorns know, and it is true: Kevin Sumlin and Kevin Murray weren't on the same page."
She claims: "the reason the Murray's went to TX for a visit was so they could speak with Charlie strong and see what the longhorns had to offer. She furthered what we already know here on OB and that's Kevin Murray wants to be close to his son. While Kevin Sumlin wants complete control in the development of Kyler.
What I found most interesting when I was talking to her was this: She said "After the Longhorns offered Kyler and Kevin their pitch, the Murray's then returned to Kevin Sumlin to show them what they can have at UT."
She claims: "Kevin Sumlin had no choice but to meet the Murray's in the middle and now both sides are happy. She claims that Kevin Murray called one of her colleagues and told him. "Kyler never wanted to go to Texas, That his son will be going to a&m, and not to worry."
As I mentioned earlier, I'm just reporting our conversation. I respect her credentials as much as I would trust any other aggies. There isn't a conflict of interest between the two of us, so I think she was being completely honest with what they think in college station.
I apologize for my last post. I don't have access to my computer at the moment and I wanted to let the board know as soon as possible.
This was all done on my cell phone. Hope you understand that. Please ignore the punctuation mistakes. Thanks.
Sniffing Accountant
wrinkledink
aggieeducator
AG
Dizzzzzam
Sex Panther
AG
I believe it
MaroonGoons2020
AG
I'll go to sleep now on that note.
CentexAg
AG
With Sumlins QB resume, why the hell would you want to interfere in the development?
p-wonk01
AG
is that rojo?
wrinkledink
AG
if Sex Panther believes it, then we are good.
ProudAg16
AG
Please oh please be accurate!!!
Farmers6
No. It's a poster on OB.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
if Sex Panther believes it, then we are good.

gaudiz
AG
Sounds solid!
nealan
Sounds just ridiculous enough to be true
JTrainsBabyCousin
*By trolling Kevin Sumlin, They trolled the sips even harder.

*Granted this plays out like OP speculates..
SaltyTxAg
AG
The complete control over Kyler line is what makes this sound believeable to me. Rightfully so, Sumlin isn't running a summer football camp here!
"Christ almighty, it's like I'm sittin' here playing cards with my brother's kids or somethin' you nerve-wracking sons-of-b**ches."
GinMan
AG
My friend's,uncle's, sisters janitor's wife is a reporter... She says...
"Kevin Sumlin wants complete control in the development of Kyler"

She claims: "Kevin Sumlin met the Murray's in the middle and now Kyler will be going to a&m, and not to worry."

This was all done on my cell phone......Thanks

FIFY
Motel California
S
We'll see
Oilfield Aggie12
deceptivespeed14
AG
got heeeem
fooz
quote:
I'll go to sleep now on that note.
unmade bed
Smells like bull ****.
Good Poster
AG
Brakeman
I'll take Sumlin over Murray..... anyday.
mcag83
gazelle01
I wonder what specifically is meant by Sumlin and Controlling Father "meeting in the middle." Does that mean that Sumlin conceded that Controlling Father could have "some" control over his son's development?
STX Ag
AG
What if the OB poster is just trolling Texags?
Show me your TDs
Victory is ours! Texas got Sumlin to submit to our Core Values! We've just been looking out for KM's best interests all along.

You'll thank us later when KM is a rockstar and not passing out in the quad ala Kenny Hill.
AgGermany
AG
quote:
With Sumlins QB resume, why the hell would you want to interfere in the development?

Who do you think has developed Kyler so far? Kevin Murray; he has a resume too!
powerbiscuit
like a bawws
biggolfboy
AG
agnerd
AG
quote:

Sumlin probably has his best FOOTBALL interest in mind, while dad probably has his best OVERALL interst in mind, including baseball. With as big of a signing bonus that's potentially sitting on the table, I wouldn't fault dad if he wanted a few assurances from Sumlin.
rizory
AG
If true, then why give Strong the last in home visit?
p8aggie
AG
Maybe it concerns redshirting Kyler
gigumaggie
AG
quote:
Maybe it concerns redshirting Kyler
that's what i'm thinkin....
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.