Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo is the man

10,169 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brewmaster
12thmnfromflotown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't post on the premium board because of the trial but.......blue star for rojo
valvemonkey91
shano0603
AG
Will Ferrell sock
Ag4coal
Thanks for the details
Cody1993
AG
What topic in premium did he post on
p-wonk01
AG
ok.....and why is he the man?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Deets brah
AgsLv44
AG
Rojo knows yo
Cody1993
AG
We hope Rojo knows. We hope. He's disappearing until NSD. Taking a trip to the cabin to lay low for a while. Hope it's for the right reasons.
p-wonk01
AG
what does he know?
AgsLv44
AG
quote:
What topic in premium did he post on

He has posted several. Recent thread title:

"The Road to the National Championship has vehicles like this one on it."
Cody1993
AG
He posted a picture of a Mack truck decked out with A&M stuff saying this is the vehicle transportation to the national championship. Or something like that. I'm a realist in nature, I'm still unsure if i should believe this, because I'm
Not really an ostrich in nature.
PeekingDuck
AG
Rojo don't know ****. Mack and Boyd are sips. Unless he's talking about Sheffield, that's a possibility.
cbates85
quote:
Rojo don't know ****. Mack and Boyd are sips. Unless he's talking about Sheffield, that's a possibility.
Lol you don't know a thing.
canadiaggie
AG
quote:
I couldn't care less as long as we nab Murray. We know Strong will field good defenses, our staff needs to keep all the good offensive players out of their hands.

Personally it's a greater embarrassment to lose an Aggie legacy and long-time commit than some Daylon.
PeekingDuck
AG
We'll get Murray and I'm not worried about the defense with Chavis. Lockhart is the real deal and Myles Garrett is better than any defensive player in the 2015 class.
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:
Yep. Knowing about a defensive coordinator hiring (an action that unfurled logically) is much, much different than predicting what a bunch of 17-18 year olds are going to do. Chavis wanted security, was unsure what Les was doing, was unhappy with the contract terms, and made an intelligent search with his agent to seek out other options.

But kids... I mean you really want to predict what Mack's doing? You really think he might not think TCU all the way to school, and then fax his commitment to Pitt because the mood struck him at that moment?
PeekingDuck
AG
I don't think Mack is crazy enough to sign with TCU. He just likes the process, was a sip to begin with, and his buddy is there. Pretty simple. TCU was never a factor.
STX Ag
AG
This thread is fantastic...

....ally lacking in substance.
mpaggie06
AG
quote:
quote:
I couldn't care less as long as we nab Murray. We know Strong will field good defenses, our staff needs to keep all the good offensive players out of their hands.

Personally it's a greater embarrassment to lose an Aggie legacy and long-time commit than some Daylon.

I'd argue that because Strong will field good defenses, and because of our particular difficiencies in that area, it's actually far more important that we land Mack and the defensive guys than Murray.

Especially because "we know Sumlin will always field good offenses."
biggolfboy
AG
Can someone tell me who is Rojo? (I am being serious)
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
This guy is rojo.

gazelle01
quote:
They're a Christian Rock band from Mejico.

Gordo14
quote:

You know mack wasn't even going to bother visiting Austin two weeks ago until it's clear he was uninterested in actually going out of state. Do you honestly believe they made up that kind of ground in a week? Especially since we got chavis - who is the only reason he was considering LSU and named them to his final two.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:

People exist in here only by handles. True identity is not known for obvious reasons. If someone has inside information they could get in a lot of trouble if they were exposed. Trust people based of past predictions.
ckwarren33
Rojo's got some credibility. His recent posts do not suggest he's an attention hoar or a troll. Nor is he making player-specific predictions (Except Kyler). All this suggests to me a liklihood he has access to the best non-perfect information available. In my business, this is precisely what you need to make good investments. No guarantees, though.
PeekingDuck
AG
quote:
quote:

You know mack wasn't even going to bother visiting Austin two weeks ago until it's clear he was uninterested in actually going out of state. Do you honestly believe they made up that kind of ground in a week? Especially since we got chavis - who is the only reason he was considering LSU and named them to his final two.

Mack was always going to visit Texas. He was a sip before he committed to A&M. There is no "ground" to make up.
Gordo14
That's ridiculous
PeekingDuck
AG
Yup, ridiculous. I'm still waiting on Malik and DeBerry. Hold the rope?
Gordo14
Neither one were committed to A&M for a year. Deberry was always a long shot and didn't go to texas. Malik picked a school when we didn't have a DC and it was becoming trendy to assume we wouldn't get anybody. Additionally, his parents were huge fans of texas and probably had more say than even malik. But honestly, if that's your evidence for Mack is a "sip" you've got nothing.
Brewmaster
AG
PeekingSip
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.