Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hearing great things

58,401 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Capt. America
gam 15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't know what exactly Rojo has in mind, but I think I've just heard something similar from my boys.

Get ready Ags cause the next week is gonna be fun. I quote... "There isn't gonna be any doubt who runs this shi"
SECond2noneAgs
AG
How confident are you on a scale of 1 - poopslap?
El Nino in Londontown
DavidFigs15
Next Wednesday needs to get here already!
FightingAggie
GoodLuckAgs
AG
good, good, good...
Ag4coal
My sources say the opposite. I hope you're right
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
when you create threads like this, and post grandiose predictions it would help if you could let us know other times you have gotten anything right here and post a link or 2 to back it up.

otherwise you're just some dude who can make these predictions and once you're wrong, you can change your username and nobody is the wiser.
Bandit87
AG
And who are your boys, exactly?
superdales
AG
well I feel better already.
JTrainsBabyCousin
I don't know if you're full of ****, or not.. but I'll roll with this instead of the BAS doom and gloom threads all over the place.
Cody1993
AG
quote:
And who are your boys, exactly?

Don't inform us of titles or names, but if your boys are your drinking buddies no one way hoza Scott do I belive you.

But if they work for the University or have access to info that exceeds this website, then I believe you.
gam 15
AG
Two specific instances where I can remember being the first to post about a development on here were Myles Garrett being out against MIZ, and the mass suspensions before the Rice game in 2013. Your choice to believe me or not. I'm very confident.
STX Ag
AG
quote:
Two specific instances where I can remember being the first to post about a development on here were Myles Garrett being out against MIZ, and the mass suspensions before the Rice game in 2013. Your choice to believe me or not. I'm very confident.

Links?
Cody1993
AG
Long story short. Does it involve Kyler and daylon.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
about 8.5... or 59 yards, whichever is largest...
gam 15
AG
Threads were deleted. Yes to Kyler. All I know about the rest is we're gonna be a lot hitting more than we miss
Cody1993
AG
No comment on daylon
whatthecrunchyo
AG
HEARSAY!!!!!

Red Skye
AG
Crazy **** going down on the other site. Lots of smoke about pissed off coaches and the like.
Aggielandma12
AG
Thanks for the clarification red
Godzilla the Trill
AG
quote:
I was the first to post about Myles Garrett being out yesterday afternoon, and I was of course flamed, which is fine, but I really don't understand why it is against the rules for us to post about something that ended up being 100% true.

I knew it was true when I posted it, and so did the mods. IMO, Sumlin doesn't deserve a propaganda censorship privilege when our team blows.

From 11/16

gam Fr1511:51a, 11/16/14VAGI was the first to post about Myles Garrett being out yesterday afternoon, and I was of course flamed, which is fine, but I really don't understand why it is against the rules for us to post about something that ended up being 100% true.

I knew it was true when I posted it, and so did the mods. IMO, Sumlin doesn't deserve a propaganda censorship privilege when our team blows. gam 1511:51a, 11/16/14VAGI was the first to post about Myles Garrett being out yesterday afternoon, and I was of course flamed, which is fine, but I really don't understand why it is against the rules for us to post about something that ended up being 100% true.

I knew it was true when I posted it, and so did the mods. IMO, Sumlin doesn't deserve a propaganda censorship privilege when our team blows.
gam 1511:51a, 11/16/14VAGI was the first to post about Myles Garrett being out yesterday afternoon, and I was of course flamed, which is fine, but I really don't understand why it is against the rules for us to post about something that ended up being 100% true.

Godzilla the Trill
AG
lawl I failed.
Texas_40
AG
quote:
Crazy **** going down on the other site. Lots of smoke about pissed off coaches and the like.

Pweeez expwain.....
mcag83
AG
quote:
AGHouston11
AG
quote:
Threads were deleted. Yes to Kyler. All I know about the rest is we're gonna be a lot hitting more than we miss

I remember both
evan_aggie
AG
quote:

Just 1?
AggieBB
AG
Everybody is going to laugh at the sips next Wednesday. This gon be good.
Cody1993
AG
Still no daylon comment.
itsyourboypookie
Zoo breaking news and ****
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Ok Gam, I'll believe you. No good is gona come of thinking the worst anyway.

Hope you are right.
trickplay
What other sites and what are they saying?
Bankeraggie
AG
Recruiting matters, but man, this is all crazy. Social media has simply made this a circus beyond belief.
wheelz
AG
TexAggers could find Jason Bourne I believe if they had to.
MicheIangeIo
AG
Soso to A&M

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.