Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lucking Fonghorn fan says he has exclusive video

20,702 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PlanoAg98
OilFieldIRI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Of JFF smoking the Devils lettuce in Austin last night.
Don't believe it. Can't be good for JFF even if this is not true and media runs with it. He's a tu ex, title said fan.

His handle is @plastiklonghorn
Bunk Moreland
The quicker you realize jff likely does blow and smokes weed from time to time, the easier it'll be for your husband to comfort you when he gets suspended for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
Wabs
AG
Sure would be nice to have a link right about now.
OilFieldIRI
S
quote:
The quicker you realize jff likely does blow and smokes weed from time to time, the easier it'll be for your husband to comfort you when he gets suspended for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Oh I don't give a cheet what JFF does with his offseason free time. as of right now, it's just a rumor.
WestlakeAg96
AG
Puff Puff give Johnny!
STX Ag
AG
Probably just medicinal.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
BMX Bandit
And?
swc93
AG
As long as there isn't video of him smoking pole, I don't care.
HECUBUS
AG
There was a sip who works at Turnquist realty here in Austin that was claiming on Twitter that he knew a law official in JF's home town and that JF was getting arrested for a horrible crime (during sharpiegate).

There is no limit with sip fans. They feel if they can tear down JF, they just might get an edge. Meanwhile known potheads are front and center on the LHN. You should never be surprised by a sip.
gigumaggie
AG
mpaggie06
AG
IMO, I think what he does off the field is none of our business. He's not doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do. He's such a gamer that he could be high before a game and probably still run circles around the defense. He's just under such a microscope that he succumbs to the pressure every once in a while. We really just need to let him live his life, because when it comes down to it we're all just jealous/envious anyhow. It's always been a media hit job with him; build him up and then tear him down at all costs, even making things up.

...but the minute any player from any other team (or just a non-white/non-5 star QB on our own team) steps out of line and gets a parking ticket, then we can bash him endlessly.
BMX Bandit
quote:
He's such a gamer that he could be high before a game and probably still run circles around the defense.

Assuming you mean the college?
schwack schwack
AG
Bankeraggie
AG
quote:

Well said
superunknown
AG
"The devil's lettuce"

Wow. Are you from the 1930s?
TexasAggiesWin
S
Him and Josh Gordon BFFs?
FriscoKid
AG
Stop defending him. He doesn't play for us anymore.
No Spin Ag
If the NFL was filled only with players who didn't smoke weed, or do prescription drugs a la Rush Limbaugh with Oxycotin, we'd be watching 8 year olds in pads on Sunday afternoons.

Regardless though, Johnny keeps this up and he'll just reinforce the perception that he's becoming more of a reality personality (Lindsay Lohan) and less of an NFL starting QB.
Maroonblood32
Johnny tweets to Kyler Murray. Kyler Murray retweets Johnny's tweet. Sip fans get pissed. Former sip players then tweet Kyler. Kyler ignores former sip players tweets. Sip fan makes up story about Johnny smoking weed in austin. A week before signing day. Hmmmm.......
wbt5845
AG
Football is the QB for the Cleveland Browns, right?
Roy Hofheinz
His career is almost over.
HBCanine08
AG
WGAS? He doesn't play here anymore and it's not like he murdered 5hookers or blew 5guys.
MallalieuAg
AG
Don't all whorns smoke the wacky weed? I thought that was what asstin was known for. Liberal hippy city.
TexAgs91
AG
I wouldn't expect big things from him anymore if I were you. Since leaving he's given us absolutely no reason to.
biggolfboy
AG
Puff the magic dragon

Maroonblood32
I'd like to question the guy who was at the party that was full of weed hahaha!
pv

Who cares

pv

Horn obsession noted

HECUBUS
AG
Austin is weed central. Take a hike on the Barton Creek greenbelt on a weekend. I hadn't paid much attention to it until we had kids. There are not many outdoor places near the city that you can take your kids without encountering the potheads.
ColoAg95
AG
quote:
His career is almost over.

"Almost" is pretty optimistic. He really needs to clean his act up. Wait till Josh Gordon blames him For the bad influence. Dude needs to be studying film and volunteering at the children's hospital.
Red Skye
AG
quote:
Austin is weed central. Take a hike on the Barton Creek greenbelt on a weekend. I hadn't paid much attention to it until we had kids. There are not many outdoor places near the city that you can take your kids without encountering the potheads.

OH NOES!
Leap Day William
Manziel is in live boy/dead girl territory in terms of his Aggie legacy. Weed is nothing.

If the whorns can love screwups like vy, ricky, and cbong, we can love Manziel who certainly hasn't hit bottom like those guys have (yet).
Aftermath
AG
Gotta quit worrying about this guy. Headed down a dead end street. We hoped for different, but I think we all knew better.
fireinthehole
And they say there is no rivalry. Be alert for any drones coming from Austin.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.